Apply Personal Loan 2018293 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Agra
Karnataka Bank offers a personal loan to salaried employees based in the city of Agra. The product can be used for meeting any sort of personal needs and wishes. The bank offers attractive rates of interest and easy monthly EMIs on a personal loan. The product requires minimal documentation and hence is widely demanded by the loan seekers. Karnataka Bank has opened one branch in the city of Agra.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Agra at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Loan Amount||₹5 Lakhs|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Agra
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 t0 60 years. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- The product can only be availed by salaried employees who earn good and stable income from a regular source.
- Permanent employees who are employed by the listed companies, colleges, schools and universities are eligible to apply for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank. They need to have a remaining service of at least three years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The minimum net monthly salary should not be less than ₹ 10,000 per month for the salaried individual.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Agra
The list of important documents required for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16, Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited)
In case you need more information, you can always refer to Personal Loan Agra.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Agra
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Agra||NO. 76, Heritage Tower, Nehru Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Agra - 282002, Uttar Pradesh||KARB0000030||282052002||1800 425 1444|