About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Pune
A personal loan is provided by Karnataka Bank to the people living in Pune so that they can fulfill their diverse personal wishes or needs. The need can be related to funding for a marriage in the family or for covering the medical expenses or even educational expenses. Whatever may be the need, the solution to it is one- Karnataka Bank Personal Loan. Eligible salaried employees can apply for the product. The bank has opened five branches in the city of Pune.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Pune at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Loan Amount||INR 5 Lakhs|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Pune
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 t0 60 years. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- The product can only be availed by salaried employees who earn good and stable income from a regular source.
- Permanent employees who are employed by the listed companies, colleges, schools and universities are eligible to apply for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank. They need to have a remaining service of at least three years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The minimum net monthly salary should not be less than ₹ 10,000 per month for the salaried individual.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Pune
The list of important documents required for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16, Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited)
For extra information please have a look at Personal Loan Pune.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Pune
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Pune Main||Shree Maa Building, Near Appa Balwant Chowk, 10, Budhwar Peth, Bajirao Road, Pb562, Pune 41||KARB0000607||411052002||1800 425 1444|
|Hadapsar Pune||Door No 84 By 14, 1st Floor, Everest House, Tupe Complex, Near Vaibhav Theatre, Hadapsar, Pune||KARB0000609||411052003||1800 425 1444|
|Dhankawadi||Shop No. 7 To 11, Rajdhani Complex, Next To Shankar Maharaj Mutt, Pune Satara Road, Pune - 411043||KARB0000612||411052004||1800 425 1444|
|Bavdhan Budruk||Atharva Bliss, C-building, Ground Floor, Sy No.13/1, 14/1, Bavdhan Budruk||KARB0000933||NON-MICR||1800 425 1444|
|Pune-baner||Ground Floor, Sy No.106, Opp. Hotel Sadanand, Near D-mart Main Road, Baner - 411045||KARB0000628||411052007||1800 425 1444|