Personal Loan Rates 2018148 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Indore
Karnataka Bank offers the eligible salaried individuals in the city of Indore a personal loan at a competitive interest rate. The personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank can be put to use to meet any financial need related to medical treatment, child’s education, renovation of the home, or marriage. In case, a person in Indore is postponing his/her trip to Europe due to insufficient savings, he/she can avail the product from the bank. He/she can later repay the loan amount in the form of monthly EMIs. Karnataka Bank has opened two branches here in Indore.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Indore at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Loan Amount||₹5 Lakhs|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Indore
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 t0 60 years. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- The product can only be availed by salaried employees who earn good and stable income from a regular source.
- Permanent employees who are employed by the listed companies, colleges, schools and universities are eligible to apply for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank. They need to have a remaining service of at least three years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The minimum net monthly salary should not be less than ₹ 10,000 per month for the salaried individual.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Indore
The list of important documents required for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16, Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited)
In case, you need more information, please refer to Personal Loan Indore.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Indore
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Indore MP||8 BY 2, Ground Floor, Rafael Towers, Greater Kailash Road, Old Palasia, Indore 452001, MP||KARB0000352||452052002||1800 425 1444|
|Indore Vijayanagar||Ground Floor, No Df-23, Scheme No. 74-c, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Vijayanagar, Indore -452010||KARB0000355||452052003||1800 425 1444|