Apply Personal Loan 2019705 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Lucknow
Karnataka Bank has a basket full of different financial products for the people of the city of Nawabs. Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh has two branches of the bank. Karnataka Bank allows all eligible salaried employees in the city to take financial aid from the bank in the form of a personal loan. The bank offers competitive rates of interest to the eligible loan seekers. The product can be used to fulfill all our personal ambitions and dreams.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Lucknow at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Loan Amount||₹5 Lakhs|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Lucknow
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 t0 60 years. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- The product can only be availed by salaried employees who earn good and stable income from a regular source.
- Permanent employees who are employed by the listed companies, colleges, schools and universities are eligible to apply for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank. They need to have a remaining service of at least three years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The minimum net monthly salary should not be less than ₹ 10,000 per month for the salaried individual.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Lucknow
The list of important documents required for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16, Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited)
For more details, check out Personal Loan Lucknow.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Lucknow
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Lucknow Gomti Nagar||Plot No.a-1/5, Vivek Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010||KARB0000594||226052003||1800 425 1444|
|Lucknow UP||G 3 By 5, Shalimar Square, 126 By 31, Bn Road, Lalbagh, Lucknow 226001||KARB0000453||226052002||1800 425 1444|