Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
The need for money can arise anytime and you start looking for funds. Many people go to the banks to get a personal loan to fulfill their financial needs but it is not easy to get approval from the bank. On the other hand, you will have to borrow a high amount of personal loan just to fulfill your small financial needs. Therefore, you can have a look at the Money View Loan which is a type of short term personal loan. You can borrow money from the Money View Loan App for a short period of time at an interest rate of 1.33% per month. If your needs are small then you can take a loan as low as INR 10000. So, this short term loan application can help you to tackle your financial needs. Let’s explore all the details about the Money View Short Term Personal Loan.
Money View Personal Loan Interest Rate and Other Details
In the table given below, you can go through the interest rate, tenure, and principal amount of the Moneyview loan.
|Interest Rate||1.33% per month or 16% per annum|
|Minimum Loan Amount||INR 10,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||INR 5,00,000|
|Minimum Tenure||3 Months|
|Maximum Tenure||60 Months|
|Check your Eligibility||Within 2 Minutes|
|Processing Fee||2% of the Approve Loan|
|Interest on Overdue EMI||2%|
|Cheque Bounce||INR 500|
Features and Benefits of Money View
- You can check your eligibility within 2 minutes for an instant loan from Money View.
- The minimum loan amount you can borrow is INR 10000.
- Flexible tenure of up to 5 years to repay the loan.
- All the processes will be digital and you will not have to visit the branch.
- Get an Instant Money View loan within 24 hours after the document submission.
Money View Loan Eligibility
- An individual must be salaried or self-employed.
- The minimum monthly income of the individual should be INR 13500.
- You should receive your income in a bank account and not in cash.
- You will need a minimum Cibil Score of 600 to apply for the Moneyview loan.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should not be more than 57 years.
Documents Required for Moneyview Personal Loan
You will need just three documents and they have to be submitted digitally to prove your eligibility to Moneyview.
- Identity Proof (PAN and Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof
- Last 3 months statement with salary credits
How to Apply for Money View Short Term Personal Loan
You can follow the steps given below to apply for the Money View Short Term Loan:-
- Download Money View App or visit the official website.
- Provide your basic details and check your eligibility criteria within 2 minutes.
- If you are eligible then choose the loan amount you are willing to borrow.
- Select the repayment tenure of the loan.
- Upload valid documents asked by the bank and complete your KYC and income.
- Finally, after all the verifications, the loan amount will be disbursed into your account.
Money View Loan Disbursement Time
Money view will take a maximum of 24 hours to disburse the loan into your account after verifying the eligibility. Make sure that you are eligible to take the loan and you will have to submit valid documents to support the eligibility.
Money View Loan Status Check
You can simply check the status of the Money View Personal Loan through the money view app and it is available on the play store and app store.
- Open the Money View App on your mobile phone.
- Login using your credentials.
- Then go to the Loans section.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Application Status screen.
- Here you will know the exact status of your Money View Loan.
Money View Personal Loan FAQs
1. Can a Self Employed person take a personal loan from Money View?
Yes, a self-employed person can take a personal loan from Money View but he will have to submit his income proof to Moneyview at the time of applying for the loan.
2. How can I take a personal loan from Money View?
You can take a personal loan through the Money View App. You will have to download the application and provide your basic details to check your eligibility. If you are eligible for the loan then you will get it easily after submitting your valid documents.
3. What are the Reasons for Money View Personal Loan Rejection?
The probable reason for Money View Personal Loan Rejections are:-
- An age of below 21 years.
- An income of below INR 13500.
- A Cibil Score of below 600.
- Not submitting valid documents.
4. Can I apply for Money View personal loan without a salary slip?
Yes, you can apply for Money View personal loan without a salary slip but make sure you submit the bank statement digitally that has a credit entry of all the salaries received in a year.
5. What is the minimum amount on a moneyview personal loan?
The minimum loan amount on a moneyview personal loan is INR 10000.
6. How long does the money view take in Loan disbursal?
The money view usually takes 24 hours to disburse the loan into your bank account. But you will have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria and submit valid documents.
7. Can I prepay or pre-close my Money View personal loan?
Yes, you have the option to prepay the loan without any extra charges. But a minimum of 3 months EMI is needed to pre-close a loan because you can only pre-close a loan after paying 3 EMIs of the loan.
To Know More Details:- https://moneyview.in/