Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
When it comes to meet your personal expenses, the name of Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) stands taller in the list of personal loan seekers. You would be glad to know that founded in Lahore, the New Delhi-headquartered public lender is a home to a gamut of best-in-class products like personal loan to address your fund requirements. Be it pensioners, employees of public sector & private sector units or home loan borrowers, the bank has attuned its personal loan schemes for each one of them.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Interest Rates
Eligibility Criteria for Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Age at least 21yrs and less than 58yrs.
- Should definitely have a job and should have worked with the current employer for at least 3 years.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
The above eligibility criteria was shown to give you a fair idea of the basic necessities that you need to keep in place to get the nod for a personal loan from OBC. But equally necessary is the assessment from your side to visualize the loan amount that you can actually demand based on your income and savings. The assessment can be done via the bank’s personal loan eligibility calculator. How does the calculator work? It is the question that you would ask now. Below is an illustration that can give you a glimpse of what the bank has in store for you in terms of loan amount.
For Example- You are a supervisor in a renowned company and bagging away a salary of ₹ 50,000 monthly. Post the deduction of monthly expenses, you end up with a savings of say ₹ 25,000. Now you would be interested to know your personal loan eligibility. First and foremost, the eligibility calculator will derive per lakh EMI. The calculation of the same is illustrated below for you to look at.
Amount- ₹1 lakh
Loan Tenure-5 years
Rate of Interest-12% p.a.
Your monthly EMI will be ₹2,224
Personal Loan Eligibility Amount =
₹1 lakh x 25000/2224=₹11.24 Lakh
So, a personal loan of ₹11.24 Lakh is ready to help you meet your requirements.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan EMI Calculator
After knowing the eligibility, it is also important for you to know the EMIs of the loan amount as well. When it comes to calculating the EMIs, with the help of an EMI calculator, you can do the same so easily without any hassle. So, if you are going to avail a loan from OBC, how your EMIs will be calculated is actually the big question here? Well, while calculating the EMIs, the calculator needs just three valuables i.e. loan amount, tenure and interest rates. Once these details are into the calculator, you would be able to know the EMIs of your loan amount.
Actually, this tool firstly computes the interest component of your loan and then move on to the principal amount. With the help of this device, you can any time, anywhere know the exact amount of your EMIs that you need to give to your lender each month so that your personal loan can be repaid.
For Example: If you are interested in availing a loan of ₹5,00,000 from Oriental Bank of Commerce for 5 years, and the bank is charging an interest rate that ranges between 12% per annum. Now, what would be the EMIs, total interest outgo and total amount payable of the same? Just take a look at the table below to know the same.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 5,00,000||12%||1||₹ 44,424||₹ 33,093||₹ 5,33,093|
|₹ 5,00,000||12%||2||₹ 23,537||₹ 64,882||₹ 5,64,882|
|₹ 5,00,000||12%||3||₹ 16,607||₹ 97,858||₹ 5,97,858|
|₹ 5,00,000||12%||4||₹ 13,167||₹ 1,32,012||₹ 6,32,012|
|₹ 5,00,000||12%||5||₹ 11,122||₹ 1,67,333||₹ 6,67,333|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 77,645||₹ 55,822||₹ 4,22,354|
|2||₹ 87,492||₹ 45,974||₹ 3,34,862|
|3||₹ 98,588||₹ 34,878||₹ 2,36,273|
|4||₹ 1,11,092||₹ 22,374||₹ 1,25,181|
|5||₹ 1,25,291||₹ 8285||₹ 0|
- KYC-PAN, address & ID proof
- Income proof, bank statement and one photograph
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Application Form
If you are interested in applying for a personal loan, need not to worry as all you need to do is simply fill the required application form. Yes, an application form is a mandatory thing which an applicant needs to fill and submit the duly signed. Without filling and submitting the form, it is not possible for you to avail the loan. The mandatory fields which are required to fill in the form are-Name, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Work Experience, Employment Type, etc.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Contact Number
In order to solve all your queries and concerns, all you need to do is just simply dial a toll-free number-1800-102-1235. You can anytime get in touch with the customer care team of the bank and get all the answers in a hassle-free manner. You can ask for a suggestion, feedback or even register your complaint with the bank so as to have the best loan journey. These customer executives with their required experience and skills give you the best solution and make your loan journey the best.
Points to Remember
- Application available only in branch
- Guarantor Required