Personal Loan Apply2360 views
Table of Contents
Tops Banks Offering Personal Loan in Kochi
|Bank Name||Main Branch Address||Rate of Interest|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Kandathil Complex, P T Jacob Road, Thoppumpady, Kochi, Kerala-682005||11.45% - 14.90%|
|HDFC Bank||MKS Towers, Sahodaran Ayyappan Rd, Kadavanthra Junction, Giri Nagar, Kadavanthra, Kochi, Kerala- 682020||10.75% - 21.45%|
|ICICI Bank||D D Oceano Mall, Marine Drive, Kochi, Kerala-682031||10.99% - 18.49%|
|Axis Bank||G282, 27/704, Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Panampilly Nagar, Main Avenue, Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala- 682036||12.00% - 24.00%|
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)||33/2147B, Riddhi Tower, Palarivattom,, shoba road, Salem - Kochi Hwy, Vennala, Kochi, Kerala-682028||9.95% - 13.50%|
|Bank of India||C.C.VI/961(A), Bazaar Rd, New Road, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala-682002||11.70% - 13.70%|
|Bank of Baroda||Palace Road, Kappalandimukku, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala- 682002||11.40% - 16.40%|
|Central Bank of India||1st floor,Kallelil Building. Kadavanthra Junction, Sahodaran Ayyappan Road, Elamkulam, Kochi, Kerala 682020||10.25% - 12.20%|
|IDBI Bank||Shihab Thangal Road, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi, Kerala 682036||9.65% - 14.00%|
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Kochi
|Interest Rate||9.35% - 33.00%|
|Processing Fee||1%-2.50% of the loan amount plus service tax, if any|
|Prepayment/Part-payment Charges||3%-5% of the principal outstanding|
|Lowest Per Lakh EMI||₹ 2,204-2,935|
Eligibility Criteria to Avail Personal Loan in Kochi
- A salaried professional must be atleast 21 years old at the time of loan application. For self-employed, it is 24 years. When the loan tenure is about to be over, the maximum age of salaried and self-employed must not be over 58 years and 65 years, respectively.
- While salaried must earn a net monthly income of ₹ 20,000, self-employed should post an annual income of ₹ 1,00,000.
- A minimum work experience of 1 year is needed for a salaried. Whereas, self-employed must stay in the same area of business for atleast 3 years.
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport
- Address Proof- Utility bill/Passport/Aadhar card/Voter ID
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
About Personal Loan in Kochi
Kochi is renowned as a major port city on the southwest coast of India. Known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, Kochi used to the most important spice trading centre on the western coast of India during the 14th Century. Kochi is estimated to figure among the 440 emerging global cities that are expected to contribute around 50% of the GDP worldwide by 2025. Being the commercial capital of Kerala, Kochi houses Cochin Stock Exchange as well as a recently opened SEBI office.
Be it the desire of having a lavish wedding ceremony to fulfilling the immediate fund requirements, it’s the personal loan that helps you sail through. With a tenure of upto 5 years and available at attractive interest rates, a personal loan is worth availing it. You can avail a personal loan from banks and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs), which are there in plenty at Kochi.