Personal Loans are very helpful when a person needs large financial help. They might help you in marriage arrangements, home remuneration, medical treatment, or during any other financial emergency. But the people want personal loans at a low-interest rate. Therefore, here we will talk about Credit Saison Personal Loan that is available at an attractive interest rate of 14%. You can borrow this personal for a tenure of up to 5 years. There are many more things to explore about this personal loan. You must also go through the documents required for the personal loan from Credit Saison. Let’s move on to the details of this loan so that you can apply for it easily.
Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
Table of Contents
- 1 Credit Saison NBFC Personal Loan Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan from Credit Saison
- 1.2 Documents Required for Credit Saison Personal Loan
- 1.3 Personal Loan Statement
- 1.4 Apply for Credit Saison Personal Loan Online
- 1.5 Credit Saison EMI Calculator
- 1.6 Credit Saison Loan Customer Care Number and Address
- 1.7 Personal Loan Status
- 1.8 Loan Payment of Credit Saison
Credit Saison NBFC Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rate||14% to 24% per annum|
|Minimum Loan Amount||INR 50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||INR 5 Lacs|
|Minimum Loan Tenure||12 Months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||60 Months|
|Minimum Processing Fee||1% of the Loan Amount|
|Maximum Processing Fee||2.5% of the Loan Amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan from Credit Saison
You will have to fulfill the following criteria in order to apply for this personal loan.
- Individual must have a Stable Income when he is applying for a loan.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be more than 21 years.
- You must have a Cibil Score of at least 750.
- The above details are only for Salaried individuals.
- You must submit the valid documents to Credit Saison for smooth approval.
Documents Required for Credit Saison Personal Loan
The NBFC might ask you for the following documents if you are applying for Credit Saison Personal Loan:-
- Identity Proof Documents:- PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter I.D. Card, Passport, Driving License. (Any One Document)
- Income Proof Documents:- Form 16, Latest Salary Slips, Income Tax Return Documents. (Any One Document)
- Age Proof Documents:- Pass Certificate of 10th Standard, Passport, Birth Certificate, Voter I.D. Card. (Any One Document)
- Address Proof Documents:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Driving License, Passport, Voter I.D. Card, Last 2 Months Bank Statement. (Any One Document)
Personal Loan Statement
If you want the loan statement of Credit Saison loan then you can download the statement online. You can even visit the nearest Credit Saison office and ask the representative for the statement.
Apply for Credit Saison Personal Loan Online
You can apply for this loan online by filling the form given above. You will just have to enter some basic details and submit them. Then within 48 hours, you will get a call from the representative where you can discuss this loan. You will get the loan once the representative completes the disbursal process.
Credit Saison EMI Calculator
If you want to calculate the EMI on your personal loan then you can use the Personal Loan EMI Calculator. You will just have to enter the amount you are willing to take, the interest rate on that amount, and the period for which you are borrowing the loan. The calculator will calculate the EMI and you can pre-plan your expenses.
Credit Saison Loan Customer Care Number and Address
The customer care number of Credit Saison Personal Loan is 1800-1038-961. You can even visit the offices directly located in Bangalore and Mumbai.
- Bangalore- Quest, 45/1. Magrath Road, Richmond Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
- Mumbai- 2nd Floor, Vijay Diamond, No. A2 & B2, Cross Road B, Marol, Industrial Area, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093.
Personal Loan Status
In order to check the status of your personal loan, you can call Credit Saison’s representative or visit the nearest office in your area and talk to the customer care executive personally.
Loan Payment of Credit Saison
You can pay the EMI of your loan through cash or cheque by visiting the nearest office. On the other hand, you can enable the auto-debit facility and your EMI will be debited monthly on the specified date.