ZestMoney was founded in 2015 by Lizzie Chapman, Priya Sharma and Ashish Anantharaman and is one of the fastest growing consumer lending fintech company which is engaged in consumer lending across India.
ZestMoney provide the platform which helps in fulfilling the credit needs of more than 300 million household that have limited access to formal financing options, such as credit cards. Borrowers can pay for there entire cart amount in EMI’s even if they don’t have a credit card or any solid credit history.
Using ZestMoney , complete online process you can shop with your favorite merchants like Amazon , Flipkart , Myntra , Croma , Lifestyle and many other and can convert your shopping bills into small EMIs. The platform utilizes digital channels, mobile technology and artificial intelligence to support the credit needs of its customer base.
ZestMoney is a digital lender so every payment of your EMI that you make through ZestMoney is reported to CIBIL.
Table of Contents
Steps to Avail Personal Loan from ZestMoney
Only consumers with ZestMoney credit limit can avail instant personal loan from ZestMoney.
So if you don’t have ZestMoney credit limit till yet then sign up to ZestMoney and activate your credit limit.
- Go to the Sign in page of ZestMoney , enter your mobile number and click Get OTP ,you will receive the OTP, enter the same and click on verify Or you can directly login through your Google account.
- Activate your credit limit by completing your profile.
- Mention your Personal details (enter Name, DOB and click to continue then provide your Pin Code and Address details and again click to continue and then enter your PAN CARD and AAHAAR CARD details.) and your Employment details.
- Submit your KYC documents and set up your repayment to activate your credit limit.
- Shop with any of ZestMoney merchant partners and utilize your credit limit.
- Once you shop with any of zest money merchant partner with the consistent repayments then you will be eligible for availing instant personal loan through ZestMoney.
- Once you are eligible for availing Personal loan then without submitting any additional documents you can avail personal loan through ZestMoney.
List of Documents Required for KYC Verification
- Identity Proof(Any of them)
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- NREGA Card (National Rural Employee Guarantee Act),NREGA is recently changes to MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act).
- Address Proof (Any of them)
- Telephone Bill
- Gas Bill
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Attestations (make sure that the proof you provide is self attested, in some cases you may required to bring original documents along with the copies and some even required attestations (with date and seal) from government authorities such as Notaries public, Gazetted Officers, Managers of Co-operative & Scheduled Commercial Banks. Make sure to check if your bank or lender requires a notarized attestation.
- Should be an Indian Resident
- Aged between 18-65 years
- Should have Active Bank account, PAN Card and Aadhaar Card
- Eligible even if you do not have credit card/Credit history.
Key Features and Benefits
- Convenient repayment terms with the wide range of EMI plans
- Instant Approval
- No Hidden Charges
- No prepayment charges
- No Application fees is charged
- Customer can pay the EMI even if they do not have credit card or solid credit history
- Paperless Process
- Easy Cancellation/refund policy