- Take a look at all the methods to make an HDFC Balance Enquiry.
- You can check the HDFC Bank Balance through a missed call and an SMS.
- Visit the nearest ATM and get a print out of the available balance in your account.
HDFC bank is one of the popular banks of India that has thousands of branches across the countries and has millions of customers. On the other hand, people prefer to open their savings account in the HDFC bank because it provides convenient services. There are also many methods to do an HDFC Balance Check through an SMS, Missed Call, Mobile application, and internet banking. So, you can explore all those methods in this blog to know the available balance in your HDFC Savings Account. It is necessary to check the available balance in your account so that you can plan your future expenses. Let’s explore all those methods to make an HDFC Balance Enquiry.
Table of Contents
- 1 Methods to Know the HDFC Account Balance
- 2 Have an HDFC Balance Check Through HDFC Mobile Application
Methods to Know the HDFC Account Balance
You must take a look at various techniques through which you can make an enquiry about the available balance in your HDFC Savings account.
Give a Missed Call to Know the Balance
You can check the balance of your HDFC bank saving account by giving a missed call on 1800-270-3333. Make sure that your phone number is registered with the bank through which you are giving the missed call on the toll-free number. After one or two bells your call will be disconnected and you will receive the details of your HDFC bank balance as an SMS on your mobile phone.
Send as SMS to Make HDFC Balance Enquiry
You can make use of the SMS services and send an SMS to the bank to make the HDFC Balance Enquiry. Send an SMS REGISTER<Customer ID><Last 5 Digits of your Account number> to 5676712. After registering yourself, send an SMS “bal” to 5676712. In a few moments, you will get an instant message with the details of your HDFC bank balance on your mobile phone.
Use HDFC Internet Banking
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank from your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Click on the Login button present at the top-right corner of the page.
- Choose the Net Banking option under the Personal Login Head and then click on the Login button.
- Then click on the Continue to Net Banking option.
- Now Enter your Customer and then your Password.
- Once you are logged in, you can have an HDFC Balance check from the portal.
Make Use of Whatsapp Banking
You will just have to save 7065970659 this number on your mobile phone and if you use Whatsapp from your registered mobile number then you can send a Whatsapp message on this number. Chat with the AI robot and make an enquiry about the HDFC account balance. In the chat, you will receive the available account balance in your HDFC savings account. Make sure you send a Whatsapp message from the mobile number linked with your account.
Have an HDFC Balance Check Through HDFC Mobile Application
- Download and Install the HDFC Bank Mobile Application.
- Enter your user ID and password to login into the application.
- Once you are logged in, the app will display the available balance in your account.
Visit the Nearest ATM
You can also visit the nearest ATM to have HDFC Balance check using your HDFC Debit Card. You will just have to go to the banking option and choose the balance enquiry option to know the available balance in your savings account. The ATM will display the available balance on the screen first and then it will give a print of the receipt having the details of the available balance.
These are all the possible methods to make an HDFC Balance enquiry and now it is up to you to choose any one method. All the methods will help you know the exact available balance into your account and internet banking will help you to have the HDFC Mini Statement so that you can plan your future expenditures. You can even make an HDFC Credit Card Login and have Credit Card Balance check. Use any HDFC bank service and keep an eye on your bank balance.