Apply Personal Loan 201812683 views
- It is easy for you to apply for Shriram City Union Finance personal loan
- Get this loan to meet your varied needs at an attractive interest rate
Table of Contents
- 1 Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 2 Shriram City Union Finance EMI Calculator
- 3 About Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan
Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate
|Interest Rates||11.49% p.a – 23% p.a|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹30,00,000|
|Tenure||12 months – 36 months|
|Prepayment Charges||Not specified|
Shriram City Union Finance EMI Calculator
EMI is the installment the drawee pays to the drawer against the loan. The repayment amount is divided into equal parts and is to be paid each month till the loan is amortized. A personal loan EMI calculator online helps in knowing the accurate calculation and tells the exact amount that is to be paid. Just enter the Loan Amount, Rate of Interest and Tenure of the loan in the calculator available online as then only it will fetch the values for you. You will get to know your EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable on a loan.
To make you understand better, below is a table showing the calculations of a loan amount of ₹2 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 3 years at an interest rate of 11.49% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.49%||1||₹ 17,722||₹ 12,665||₹ 2,12,665|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.49%||2||₹ 9367||₹ 24,811||₹ 2,24,811|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.49%||3||₹ 6594||₹ 37,393||₹ 2,37,393|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 59,204||₹ 19,927||₹ 1,40,795|
|2||₹ 66,377||₹ 12,754||₹ 74,418|
|3||₹ 74,481||₹ 4713||₹ 0|
Shriram City Union Finance Eligibility Criteria
- Salaried and self– employed individuals between the age of 18 years to 59 years are eligible for taking Shriram City personal loan
- Salaried should be employed for a minimum period of 1 year and the self- employed should be in the line of business for a minimum period of 2 years.
- The applicant should be in the same residence for a minimum period of 1 year
How To Apply
You can apply for Shriram Capital Union Finance online. Login the registration page and enter the required details. Both existing and new customer can apply for personal loan online.
In order to know the complete list of documents, just go through the table below.
|ID Proof||Address Proof|
|Identity Proof||Any of the following documents are acceptable as proof of identity|
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
|Address Proof||Any of the following documents is acceptable as address proof|
- Driving Licence
- Ration Card
- Gas Bill with Gas book
|Income Proof Documents||- Bank Statement for last 6 months|
- Post Dated Cheques and Electronic Clearing Mandates
- Legal Documents as stipulated by Shriram City Union Finance Limited
- Collateral Security as advised by Shriram City Union Finance
- Any other document as advised by Shriram City Union Finance
Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan Contact Number
For all product related queries, contact the customer care executive. Place a call on the toll-free number- 1800 103 6369 to get all your complaints or queries resolved. After dialing the number, the executives will listen to your concern and give you the best solution.
Shriram City Union Finance Loan Status
If you are someone who wants to know the real-time status of your personal loan, all you need to do is just log in with your credentials online. Yes, with the help of all your credentials, you can anytime check the exact status of your personal loan. It is easy for you to know whether your loan application has been accepted, rejected or pending and that too within a few seconds.
About Shriram City Union Finance Personal Loan
The Shriram City Union Finance provides a personal loan to the people who desire to accomplish their dreams. The institution provides a loan to both its existing customers as well as the new customers. The loan is sanctioned up to the maximum amount of ₹30,00,000 and for the maximum tenure of 3 years.
Features and Benefits
- Competitive rate of interest
- Loan facility up to ₹30,00,000
- Quick disbursal
- Less documentation
- No collateral required