Personal Loan Rates 2018264 views
Table of Contents
About Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Coimbatore
Want to pay off your credit card bills? Need money for a medical emergency? Interested in buying an expensive home appliance? Well, no matter what personal needs you have with Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan all your needs can easily be fulfilled. The bank offers this unsecured credit facility to all the applicants at an attractive interest rate and flexible tenure, thus helps in reducing the EMI and Interest burden. So, if you are someone living in the beautiful city of Coimbatore and are looking to apply for a personal loan in SCB, this page is for you.
Read the page further to know more about the same.
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan in Coimbatore at a Glance
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 14.49%|
|Loan Amount||Starting from ₹ 1,00,000 to ₹ 30,00,000 depending on your eligibility, income and repayment capacity.|
|Tenure||Upto 5 years|
|Processing Fee||₹999 - Upto ₹1,500|
|Pre-payment Charges||NIL - Upto 5% of the principal outstanding + GST|
Individuals applying for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You need to be either a salaried employee or a self-employed individual to apply for Standard Chartered Personal Loan.
- No security, collateral or guarantors are required for obtaining a personal loan.
- Individuals availing personal loan should be 21 years of age and should not be more than 60 (salaried) and 65 (self-employed) years of age at the time of loan maturity.
- Minimum income of an applicant should be ₹ 50,000
Individuals are required to submit the following documents in order to avail Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan:
- Identity Proof- Passport, photo pan card, driving license, votes id card, photo ration card
- Address Proof- Passport, telephone bill, ration card, electricity bill, driving license, life/medical insurance policy, rental agreement, apartment allotment letter
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Other Income Proof for Salaried Individual: Letter of Authority from Employee authorizing the employer to deduct monthly installment out of salary for remitting to bank and Letter of Undertaking from the employer for check off facility OR Letter of Authority from employee/ applicant authorizing the Bank to deduct the loan instalment out of the salary routed through branch.
- Other Income Proof for Self-employed Professionals: IT returns for the last two financial years.
- Proof of professional qualification (Copy of highest professional degree held). Proof of office/commercial address.
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
Address of Standard Chartered Bank Branch in Coimbatore
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Coimbatore Branch||509, D.B. Road, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore 641 002||SCBL0036077||641036002||0422-6900007, 0422-6900006|