Personal Loan Calculator9610 views
- Know your perfect EMI with a loan EMI calculator.
- Using an EMI calculator can help you save money.
Whenever you apply for a loan, it is important that you compare different rates. The comparison between the rates means you calculate the EMIs for different rates by keeping the loan amount and tenure same. You can use a personal loan calculator before applying at United Bank of India. A calculation for your understanding is done below wherein you can change the details as per your requirement.
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure(Months) Monthly Instalment (EMI) Total Interest Amount Total Amount (Principal + Interest) Year Principal Interest Balance Amount
Table of Contents
United Bank of India Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A loan calculator takes into account basic details (loan amount, tenure and rate of interest) based on which it shows the result of EMI, total interest outgo and total repayment amount. A loan calculator is available online and is totally free of cost which means you can use it as many times as you want till the time you are satisfied with the deal and the dealer.
How much EMI will you have to pay?
Below is an example if you take a personal loan with the data as mentioned in the table.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 2,00,000 14% 1 ₹ 17,957 ₹ 15,489 ₹ 2,15,489 ₹ 2,00,000 14% 2 ₹ 9603 ₹ 30,462 ₹ 2,30,462 ₹ 2,00,000 14% 3 ₹ 6836 ₹ 46,079 ₹ 2,46,079 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 57,631 ₹ 24,395 ₹ 1,42,368 2 ₹ 66,238 ₹ 15,788 ₹ 76,130 3 ₹ 76,209 ₹ 5896 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Advantages of United Bank of India Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- The tool is easy to use as you just need to visit the bank website on your smartphone or laptop. And enter the loan credentials such as borrowed amount, interest rate and tenure.
- Provides EMIs in a few seconds as it works in a formula based tool
- Saves your time in calculating the EMI, because if you do the calculation manually, it will take more time and you commit mistakes as well.
- It helps you estimate the total interest payment towards the borrowed loan amount.
- The calculator makes it easy for you to plan your repayment perfectly by choosing the right tenure that saves you on interest payments with an affordable EMI.
EMI Calculator Formula
[P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1)]
Where P is your loan amount, r is the rate of interest and N is the repayment tenure. You don’t need to worry about the calculation as the tool computes the EMI for you. So, ease your burden and save your time using the United Bank of India Personal Loan EMI Calculator. To use the EMI calculator, you just need to enter the following –
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
- Loan Tenure
By entering the loan details inside the EMI tool, you can get the EMI and interest outgo in a second.