Table of Contents
- 1 About United Bank of India Personal Loan Agra
- 2 United Bank of India Personal Loan Agra at a glance
About United Bank of India Personal Loan Agra
Dreams are very special and actually inspire the person to work harder to fulfill them. People living in Agra can now realize all their dreams by availing a personal loan offered by United Bank of India. The product can be used for any sort of financial requirement related to marriage, education, medical emergency or vacation purpose. United Bank of India has opened five branches in the city of Agra. The personal loan product is very much demanded by the loan seekers because it comes with easier documentation and no security.
United Bank of India Personal Loan Agra at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by United Bank of India have been given below.
|Interest rate||8.95% - 14.00%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 2 lakhs or 10 months gross salary|
|Tenure||36 months i.e. 3 years|
|Processing fee||1% of the sanctioned loan amount availed|
Eligibility criteria for United Bank of India Personal Loan Agra
Any applicant who can fulfill the norms of eligibility will be eligible for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India. The applicant needs to be a salaried individual with a regular income and permanent service. Earning a regular and stable income is very important. The applicant needs to be employed with the current company for at least two years. This means he/she should be working with the company for a minimum period of two years.
Documents required for United Bank of India Personal Loan Agra
The list of the all the important documents required for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India has been given below. Check them out.
- Completely filled and duly signed application form
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License
- Proof of Residence-Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Age- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ PAN card/ School leaving certificate
- Applicant’s latest photo of passport size ( two copies)
- Income Documents- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate, IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- Bank statement of the past six months
In case you need more information, you can always refer to Personal Loan Agra.
Address of United Bank of India branches in Agra
The complete list of United Bank of India branches in the city has been given below with their address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Agra||8/338, Nala Bhairon, Freeganj, Agra - 282004, Uttar Pradesh||UTBI0AGR505||282027002||(0562) 2621218|
|Balkeshwar||Balkeshwar Road, Agra - 282004, Uttar Pradesh||UTBI0BKW566||282027005||(0562) 2543058|
|Nehru Nagar||Bye - Pass Road, Bhagwan Talkies Crossing, Agra - 282005, Uttar Pradesh||UTBI0NEH530||282027004||(0562) 2155619, 2156243|
|Shahganj||3/67 - 1, Bhai Bhai Market, Rui - Ki - Mandi, Shahganj, Agra - 282002, Uttar Pradesh||UTBI0SHA511||282027003||(0562) 2212608|
|Sikandra Awas Vikas Colony||Plot No. 7, Sector 3A, Awas Vikas Colony, Sikandra, Dist. Agra, Pin 282007, Uttar Pradesh||UTBI0SAVL01||Non-MICR||9457053082|