Personal Loan Rates 2018244 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About United Bank of India Personal Loan Indore
- 2 United Bank of India Personal Loan Indore at a glance
About United Bank of India Personal Loan Indore
United Bank of India gives a personal loan to all the eligible salaried employees based in the city of Indore. The bank has acted as a financial kit for all the problems of the people of Indore. The personal loan can be availed by any applicant who can meet the eligibility criteria and submit the needed documents to the bank. The bank offers a special interest rate to the women loan seekers. United Bank of India has opened two branches here in Indore.
United Bank of India Personal Loan Indore at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by United Bank of India have been given below.
|Interest rate||13.45% - 14.20%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 2 lakhs or 10 months gross salary|
|Tenure||36 months i.e. 3 years|
|Processing fee||1% of the sanctioned loan amount availed|
Eligibility criteria for United Bank of India Personal Loan Indore
Any applicant who can fulfill the norms of eligibility will be eligible for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India. The applicant needs to be a salaried individual with a regular income and permanent service. Earning a regular and stable income is very important. The applicant needs to be employed with the current company for at least two years. This means he/she should be working with the company for a minimum period of two years.
Documents required for United Bank of India Personal Loan Indore
The list of the all the important documents required for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India has been given below. Check them out.
- Completely filled and duly signed application form
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License
- Proof of Residence-Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Age- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ PAN card/ School leaving certificate
- Applicant’s latest photo of passport size ( two copies)
- Income Documents- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate, IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- Bank statement of the past six months
In case of more information, please refer to Personal Loan Indore.
Address of United Bank of India branches in Indore
The complete list of United Bank of India branches in the city has been given below with their address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Jail Road||19, Sunder Plaza, 1St Floor, Street No - 1, Jail Road, Indore - 452007, Madhya Pradesh||UTBI0IND630||700027079||255034|
|Khatiwala Tank||223, Saifee Nagar Main Road, Khatiwala Tank, Transport Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001||UTBI0KHT665||452027003||250095|