Apply Personal Loan 2018248 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About United Bank of India Personal Loan Jammu
- 2 United Bank of India Personal Loan Jammu at a glance
About United Bank of India Personal Loan Jammu
United Bank of India offers various financial products and services to the customers based in Jammu. Jammu is a place in north India far away from the hustle and bustle of metro cities. The city has a charm of its own. United Bank of India offers a personal loan product to a salaried customer based in Jammu. The product is beneficial to every loan seeker who wishes to realize his/her personal wishes and dreams. The loan seeker can take finance from the bank and repay the same in the form of monthly EMIs. The repayment tenure for the same goes up to three years. The bank has opened one branch here in Jammu.
United Bank of India Personal Loan Jammu at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by United Bank of India have been given below.
|Interest rate||13.45% - 14.20%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 2 lakhs or 10 months gross salary|
|Tenure||36 months i.e. 3 years|
|Processing fee||1% of the sanctioned loan amount availed|
Eligibility criteria for United Bank of India Personal Loan Jammu
Any applicant who can fulfill the norms of eligibility will be eligible for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India. The applicant needs to be a salaried individual with a regular income and permanent service. Earning a regular and stable income is very important. The applicant needs to be employed with the current company for at least two years. This means he/she should be working with the company for a minimum period of two years.
Documents required for United Bank of India Personal Loan Jammu
The list of the all the important documents required for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India has been given below. Check them out.
- Completely filled and duly signed application form
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License
- Proof of Residence-Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Age- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ PAN card/ School leaving certificate
- Applicant’s latest photo of passport size ( two copies)
- Income Documents- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate, IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- Bank statement of the past six months
Please refer to Personal Loan Jammu for more information.
Address of United Bank of India branches in Jammu
The complete list of United Bank of India branches in the city has been given below with their address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Gandhi Nagar||729-A Last More, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180004||UTBI0GNJ733||180027002||2452517|