Table of Contents
- 1 About United Bank of India Personal Loan Kochi
- 2 United Bank of India Personal Loan Kochi at a glance
About United Bank of India Personal Loan Kochi
United Bank of India provides a personal loan product to each and every eligible salaried customer based in Kochi. The bank has opened two branches in the city for delivering the products on time. A personal loan is a perfect way to accomplish one’s personal wishes and dreams. The bank provides the product to women loan applicants at special rates of interest. The product is very much sought after because of the easy documentation process and quick approval from the bank’s side. So a person living in the city of Kochi can achieve his/her wishes by availing a personal loan offered by the bank.
United Bank of India Personal Loan Kochi at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by United Bank of India have been given below.
|Interest rate||8.95% - 14.00%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 2 lakhs or 10 months gross salary|
|Tenure||36 months i.e. 3 years|
|Processing fee||1% of the sanctioned loan amount availed|
Eligibility criteria for United Bank of India Personal Loan Kochi
Any applicant who can fulfill the norms of eligibility will be eligible for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India. The applicant needs to be a salaried individual with a regular income and permanent service. Earning a regular and stable income is very important. The applicant needs to be employed with the current company for at least two years. This means he/she should be working with the company for a minimum period of two years.
Documents required for United Bank of India Personal Loan Kochi
The list of the all the important documents required for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India has been given below. Check them out.
- Completely filled and duly signed application form
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License
- Proof of Residence-Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Age- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ PAN card/ School leaving certificate
- Applicant’s latest photo of passport size ( two copies)
- Income Documents- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate, IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- Bank statement of the past six months
You can check out Personal Loan Kochi for more information.
Address of United Bank of India branches in Kochi
The complete list of United Bank of India branches in the city has been given below with their address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Edappally||Kai Thabpadam Building, Edappally, Cochin - 632024, Kerala||UTBI0EDP840||474027001||2325798|
|Ernakulam||Madras Cafe Building, Xxxiii/1065, Banerjee Road, Cochin, Dist - Ernakulam, Kerala, Pin - 682018||UTBI0ERN809||682027002||2355185, 2391303|