Home Loan Rates 2018 165 views
Table of Contents
About Allahabad Bank Home Loan in Kochi
When it comes to offering the home loan, many of you will surely agree on the fact that there are plenty of renowned lenders available in the beautiful city of Kochi. But, the big question is which lender is the best in the city? Well, here we are answering all your questions, clearing the doubts you have. Allahabad Bank, a well-known public sector entity being founded in the year 1865 with an endeavor to bring a drastic change in the banking system is a reliable name you can trust. This Government of India Undertaking with its widest range of offerings has always satisfied the diverse needs of one and all, hence has become the favorite of many.
With one of its best offerings i.e. home loan, this bank ensures that people living in Kochi can easily buy their dream home. Yes, being available to you at attractive interest rates, a processing fee of 0.40% of the loan amount, a flexible tenure of 30 years and much more, it would not be wrong to say that Allahabad Bank is here to rule. This credit facility is available to you with many advanced features and benefits, hence has become the most preferred choice of many in the beautiful Kochi city. Individuals can easily avail this credit facility, if they match the eligibility criteria set by the bank. This is the reason that many people prefer to avail the home loan being offered by this leading bank as it suits the needs of one and all.
Moreover, with more than 3,071 branches located in different cities of the country, this bank ensures to reach out each and every valuable customer in the least time frame. However, if you are in the city, looking for a financial help, Allahabad Bank home loan is the one for you. To know more about this product, kindly read the page below.
Allahabad Bank Home Loan Kochi at a Glance
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||8.35% - 8.90%|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹500 Lakh|
|Processing Fee||0.40% of the loan amount, maximum ₹17,250|
|Pre- payment Charges||Nil|
- The minimum age of the applicant at the time of availing the loan should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 70 years.
- An individual must have a regular source of income to liquidate the loans.
- The housing loan to HUF will not be considered.
- The employees who have availed housing loan from their own organizations may also avail housing loan from the bank.
- Duly Signed Application Form with Photograph
- ID Proof
- Residence Proof
- Processing Fee Cheque
- Latest Bank Statements
- Property Related Documents-Allotment Copy, Property Agreement Copy, Registration Copy, etc.
- Salary Slips of Last 3-4 Months and Form 16 of Last 2 Years
- Last 3 Years ITR with Computation of Income
- Last 3 Years CA Certificate/Audited Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account
- ITR of Last 2-3 Years
- Profit and Loss Account and Audited Balance Sheet of Last 2-3 Years
Read About Home Loan Kochi
Address of Allahabad Bank Branches in Kochi
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Kochi||Post Box No. 210 5/848, Palace Road, Cochin, Dist. Ernakulam - 682002||ALLA0210474||682010004||0484-2227112|