Personal Loan Online Apply2583 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
- 2 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Ahmedabad Interest Rate
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
If you are in the beautiful city of Ahmedabad, and looking to avail a personal loan, nothing to worry as Bajaj Finserv is here for you. Yes, this renowned financial company since its inception has been delivering the best services. This is the reason Bajaj Finance personal loan is highly in demand.
Address of Bajaj Finserv Branch in Ahmedabad
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Panchvati Paanch Rasta, C.G. Road||3Rd Floor, Unit No.302 To 306, Torquoise Building, Opp. Centre Point, Panchvati Paanch Rasta, Off C. G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380 006. - 380006,GUJARAT.||079 3001 8200|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Ahmedabad Interest Rate
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 25 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Upto 4% post 1st EMI clearance|
|Part prepayment Charges||2% on part-payment amount paid+GST|
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore,Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai,Noida, Pune,Surat and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of INR 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh,Cochin,Jaipur and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of INR 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of INR 30,000.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
With an EMI Calculator, it is absolutely for you to know the exact calculations of your personal loan. Yes, you can know about the EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable in the easiest and hassle-free manner. Bajaj Finserv personal loan EMI calculator by taking into account, the loan amount, tenure and interest rate churns out the results for within few seconds, and is also easily available online.
To know more about the same, below is a table showing the calculations on a loan amount of INR 2 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 4 years at an interest rate of 11.49% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.49%||1||₹ 17,722||₹ 12,665||₹ 2,12,665|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.49%||2||₹ 9367||₹ 24,811||₹ 2,24,811|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.49%||3||₹ 6594||₹ 37,393||₹ 2,37,393|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.49%||4||₹ 5217||₹ 50,408||₹ 2,50,408|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 41,776||₹ 20,825||₹ 1,58,223|
|2||₹ 46,837||₹ 15,764||₹ 1,11,385|
|3||₹ 52,512||₹ 10,090||₹ 58,873|
|4||₹ 58,923||₹ 3728||₹ 0|
Documents Required to Apply
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
Click to Know About Personal Loan Ahmedabad
Bajaj Finserv Personal Status
Knowing your personal loan status is not a hassle as all you need to do is just visit the site online. That’s Right! With the help of an online facility, it is quick and easy to know the real-time status of your personal loan application. You just need to enter few credentials such as application number and you are done. Within few minutes, you can check the actual status of your loan, be it approved, pending or rejected.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Number
020 3957 4151 is the number you need to dial so as to be in touch with the customer care executives of Bajaj. On dialing this number, the executives will be there to listen to your concern, complaint or query and ensure to give you the best solutions in the least time frame.