Personal Loan Apply Online2678 views
Table of Contents
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Chandigarh
The beautiful city of Chandigarh is calling those who are in urgent need of finances. Yes, if you want to avail the credit , don’t worry as Bajaj Finserv Chandigarh with its best of personal loan makes sure to cater the needs of one and all in the best possible way. So, avail this credit facility today!
Address of Bajaj Finserv Branches in Chandigarh
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Sector - 26, Chandigarh||1St And 2Nd Floor, Plot No Sco - 26, Sector - 26, Chandigarh - 160 002. - 160002,Chandigarh||020 3957 4151|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates in Chandigarh
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 20 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Upto 4% post 1st EMI clearance|
|Part prepayment Charges||2% on part-payment amount paid+GST|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Want to avail a personal loan, don’t know how to calculate your EMIs? Nothing to worry as Bajaj Finserv personal loan EMI Calculator is there to help. This smart and time-saving tool with its simple algorithm and fastest functioning gives you the instant results. All you need to do is just feed few credentials-Loan Amount, Interest Rate and Tenure. And, within few seconds, the device fetches the results and let you know about your EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable in a few seconds.
For your better understanding, take a look at the table below, showing the calculations of a loan amount of ₹2 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 5 years at an interest rate of 11.99% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.99%||1||₹ 17,769||₹ 13,226||₹ 2,13,226|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.99%||2||₹ 9414||₹ 25,930||₹ 2,25,930|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.99%||3||₹ 6642||₹ 39,109||₹ 2,39,109|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.99%||4||₹ 5266||₹ 52,758||₹ 2,52,758|
|₹ 2,00,000||11.99%||5||₹ 4448||₹ 66,873||₹ 2,66,873|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 31,064||₹ 22,310||₹ 1,68,935|
|2||₹ 35,001||₹ 18,373||₹ 1,33,933|
|3||₹ 39,436||₹ 13,938||₹ 94,497|
|4||₹ 44,433||₹ 8941||₹ 50,063|
|5||₹ 50,107||₹ 3311||₹ 0|
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore,Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai,Noida, Pune,Surat and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of INR 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh,Cochin,Jaipur and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of INR 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of INR 30,000.
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)