About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Gurugram
If you are in urgent need of funds to meet your multiple financial needs, nothing to worry as Bajaj Finserv with its best of personal loan is there for you in the beautiful city of Gurugram. Yes, this renowned financial firm with its unique product range such as personal loan ensures to cater all your financial needs in the best possible way. So, why to wait? Go and avail the same today!
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates in Gurugram
|Interest Rate||12.00% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 25 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fee||1-1.5% of loan amount + GST|
|Prepayment Charges||Upto 4% post 1st EMI clearance|
|Part prepayment Charges||2% on part-payment amount paid+GST|
Address of Bajaj Finserv Branches in Gurugram
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Old Delhi Gurugram Road||3Rd Floor, 2320/1, Empire Tower, Opp. Air Force Officer'S Enclave, Old Delhi - Gurugram Road, Gurugram - 122 001 - 122001,Haryana|
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore,Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai,Noida, Pune,Surat and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of INR 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh,Cochin,Jaipur and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of INR 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of INR 30,000.
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
Bajaj Finserv Gurgaon Contact Number
The customer care executives of Bajaj are just a call away! All you need to do is just dial 020 3957 4151 from your registered mobile or landline to get the best solutions. These executives with having rich knowledge and expertise give you the proper guidance and support so that you have a hassle-free personal loan journey. The team of Bajaj listens to all your queries and complaints, thus gives the best solution in the least time frame.