Table of Contents
- 1 Bajaj Finserv Branches with IFSC Codes in Hyderabad
- 2 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Hyderabad Interest Rate
- 3 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 4 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Bajaj Finserv Branches with IFSC Codes in Hyderabad
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Somajiguda Circle, Hyderabad||4Th Floor, 6-3-891 & 892, The Belvedere, Rajbhavan Road, Near Somajiguda Circle, Hyderabad - 500 082. - 500082,Telangana|
|Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad||2Nd Floor, 16-2-753-A-2, Sri Sri House, Revenue Board Colony, Gaddiannaram, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad - 500 060. - 500060,telangana|
|Kukatpally, Hyderabad||4Th Floor, 2-6/11-411, Vijaya Sai Towers, Opp. Bjp Office, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 072. - 500072,Telangana|
|Tarnaka, Hyderabad||2Nd Floor, 208, # 12-13-97, Mudra Tara Tycoon, Tarnaka, Hyderabad - 500 007 - 500007,telangana|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Hyderabad Interest Rate
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||14.00% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹ 25 Lakh|
|Processing Fee||1% - 2% of the loan amount|
|Part Pre- payment Charges||Nil|
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore,Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai,Noida, Pune,Surat and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of ₹ 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh,Cochin,Jaipur and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of ₹ 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of ₹ 30,000.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
With the help of a personal loan EMI calculator online, it’s now easy for you to know the exact amount of your monthly installment as well as interest outgo. The smart and time-saving tool allows you to know your EMIs in the most hassle-free manner. Yes, all you need to do is just enter few credentials into the device, i.e. loan amount, tenure and interest rate. With the help of entering the same, the device starts functioning and with its algorithm, it churns out the results. However, the best thing about this tool is the fact that it lets you the exact calculations within few seconds. However, let’s just have a better understanding about the same, by looking at an example below.
For example-Sahil Sharma, a 32-year-old, Marketing Consultant by profession is looking to avail a personal loan of ₹4 Lakh so as to renovate his home. Well, the best thing is that the bank has agreed to offer him the same amount at an interest rate of 15.65% per annum for a tenure of 5 years. But before going for the same, Sahil wants to know his EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable, hence for the same, he used the calculator. Just refer the table below to know about the EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 4,00,000 15.65% 1 ₹ 36,226 ₹ 34,714 ₹ 4,34,714 ₹ 4,00,000 15.65% 2 ₹ 19,518 ₹ 68,442 ₹ 4,68,442 ₹ 4,00,000 15.65% 3 ₹ 13,994 ₹ 1,03,777 ₹ 5,03,777 ₹ 4,00,000 15.65% 4 ₹ 11,265 ₹ 1,40,698 ₹ 5,40,698 ₹ 4,00,000 15.65% 5 ₹ 9653 ₹ 1,79,180 ₹ 5,79,180 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 57,225 ₹ 58,610 ₹ 3,42,774 2 ₹ 66,852 ₹ 48,984 ₹ 2,75,922 3 ₹ 78,098 ₹ 37,737 ₹ 1,97,823 4 ₹ 91,237 ₹ 24,599 ₹ 1,06,585 5 ₹ 1,06,710 ₹ 9250 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Documents Required to Apply
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
Click to Know About Personal Loan Hyderabad
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Number
If you want to be in touch with the customer care executives of Bajaj Finserv, all you need to do is just dial 020 3957 4151. Yes, with the help of dialing the same, you can anytime be in touch with these experts and can get the answers of all your queries, concerns and complaints. With their expert skills and knowledge, these professionals ensure to solve all your queries and make sure that you have an enriching experience.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status
With the help of an online facility, it is absolutely easy for you to know the real-time status of your personal loan. All you need to is just enter the details on the site, and the moment you enter the credentials, you will be redirected towards a page, showing the actual status of your loan. Whether it’s approved, pending or rejected, knowing the same is extremely quick and easy.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Login
Now logging to your account is so quick and easy, all you need is the online credentials. Yes, with credentials, it is easy for you to login into the account and know the details. After login into the account, you can easily check your personal loan details anytime from anywhere.
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Hyderabad
The beautiful city of Hyderabad is calling those who are in urgent of finances to meet their personal needs. Yes, all you need to do is just avail Bajaj Finserv personal loan being offered by one of the reputed financial firms in Hyderabad. So, what are you waiting for? Get it today!