About Bandhan Bank Home Loan Gurugram
The Cyber City Gurugram is a home to a large number of multinational firms into the businesses of outsourcing, information technology and others. As expected, there remains a huge chunk of salaried and business class here with some living in their own home while others waiting for the arrival of that dream date. Well, the latter won’t have to wait much as Bandhan Bank is right here to take you to your dream home.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Gurugram at a Glance
|8.65% - 13.00%
|Based on your income and repayment capacity
|Upto 15 Years
|1% of the loan amount plus applicable service tax
|NIL for floating rate loan
2%-4% of principal outstanding in the case of fixed rate loan
- Salaried, self-employed businessmen and self-employed professionals are eligible to apply for a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Gurugram.
- The minimum age by which you are eligible for a home loan is 23 years. At the time of loan maturity, you need to make sure you are within 65 years.
Documents Needed to Apply for a Home Loan at Bandhan Bank in Gurugram
Be ready with the following documents to access a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Ghaziabad. The documents include-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof-Last 3 Month Salary Slips, Form 16 for Last 2 Years, Last 6-month Bank Statement (For Salaried), ITR, Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement for the Last 3 Years (For Self-employed)
- Property Documents Like Cost Estimation, Property Map, Property Allotment Copy, Complete Property Chain, etc
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Business Establishment Proof-Utility Bills of Shops & Establishments
- Processing Fee Cheque
- A Duly Signed and Filled Application Form
In case of more information, please refer to Home Loan Gurugram.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Gurugram Branches
|Sector 15 Branch
|SCO 56 Old Judicial Complex, Civil Lines, Sector 15, Haryana, Gurugram-122001