Home Loan Online Apply681 views
Table of Contents
About Bandhan Bank Home Loan Jammu
Sometimes it is good to live in a small city like Jammu to be free from the noisy environment and enjoy the pleasant climate that this city presents. But to ensure a permanent stay in Jammu, a home loan is what can be a big help by eliminating the hassle of paying the property cost in one go with easy to pay Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). Which bank to approach for a home loan? Bandhan Bank is one you can think of as it has been offering customized home loan to take you to your dream home in Jammu, located in Jammu & Kashmir.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.50% - 11.75%|
|Loan Amount||Based on your income and repayment capacity|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount plus applicable service tax|
|Prepayment Charges||NIL for floating rate loan |
2%-4% of principal outstanding in the case of fixed rate loan
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Home Loan in Jammu
Keep the following factors in mind for a smooth approval of the home loan application by Bandhan Bank in Jammu.
- Salaried, self-employed businessmen and self-employed professionals are eligible to apply for a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Jammu.
- Make sure when you apply for a home loan, you bear a minimum age of 23 years. Similarly, when the proposed loan tenure is about to be over, you should not be over 65 years.
Documents Needed to Avail a Home Loan at Bandhan Bank in Jammu
Be ready with the following documents to access a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Jammu. The documents include-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof-Last 3 Month Salary Slips, Form 16 for Last 2 Years, Last 6-month Bank Statement (For Salaried), ITR, Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement for the Last 3 Years (For Self-employed)
- Property Documents Like Cost Estimation, Property Map, Property Allotment Copy, Complete Property Chain, etc
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Business Establishment Proof-Utility Bills of Shops & Establishments
- Processing Fee Cheque
- A Duly Signed and Filled Application Form
Seeking more information? Visit Home Loan Jammu
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Jammu Branch
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Residency Road||Shop No 2 Ground And First Floor,New K.C Complex, Residency Road, Jammu, Jammu And Kashimr-180001||BDBL0001730||180750001||0191-66090909|