Apply Home Loan 2019583 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan in Agra
Bank of Maharashtra is one of the leading banks in India that provides home loans with one of the lowest interest rates. Having said that, the loan amount is high so as to make it possible for you to buy your dream home. If you are looking for a home loan in Agra, check eligibility now, home loan interest rates, documentation needed to apply for this loan.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Agra at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.60% - 10.35%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹25lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Agra
Bank of Maharashtra Agra Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches located in Agra are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Raghunath Nagar||11, Raghu Shopping Market, Raghunath Nagar, M.G. Marg, Agra- 282003||MAHB0000594||282014002|
|Deori Road||27, Defence Estate, Phase I, Deori Road, Agra-282001||MAHB0001318||282014003||0562-3207598|
|Sikandra||51, Sulabh Puram, Bodla Road, Sikandra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh-282007||MAHB0001523||282014004||0562-3241963|