Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan in Chandigarh
Chandigarh is not only popular for its beauty and Rock Garden but also for the cleanliness. Having said that, many people want to have a home of their own in Chandigarh. Bank of Maharashtra has won the hearts of many people when it comes to providing affordable home loans in Chandigarh.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Chandigarh at a Glance
|Interest Rate||7.05% - 8.40%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹25lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Chandigarh
Bank of Maharashtra Chandigarh Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches located in Chandigarh are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|45 - C Chandigarh||Sco 121 - 122 Sector 45c , Chandigarh - 160047||MAHB0001296||160014004||0172-2225091|
|Chandigarh Sector - 38d||Sco - 307, Sector - 38d Chandigarh - 160038||MAHB0001359||160014005||0172-2690026|
|Sector 47 - C Chandigarh||Sco 115, Sector 47c , Chandigarh - 160047||MAHB0001437||160014007||0172-5034186|
|Sco 88 - 89, Sector 17, Chandigarh||MAHB0000384||160014001||0172-2702253|