About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Jammu
When it comes to providing home loans in the budget, Bank of Maharashtra is one of the top banks in India. In Jammu also, the bank has understood the needs of a home loan borrower on the basis of which it provides the service. The home loan interest rate at Bank of Maharashtra is one of the lowest interest rates in the market along with the facility of a higher loan amount. So, to avail this home loan service in Jammu, apply now at your nearest Bank of Maharashtra. In order to get quick approval for your loan, you must keep the documentation needed to apply for this loan so check eligibility now. Below are the Jammu branch details, eligibility criteria, home loan details of the bank.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate||7.05% - 8.40%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹25lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Jammu
Bank of Maharashtra Jammu Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches located in Jammu are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|JAMMU||P-150, SECTOR-1 , TRIKUTA NAGAR , JAMMU ( J&K) -180012||MAHB0001240||180014002||1800-233-4526|