Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Noida
The home loan offered by Bank of Maharashtra can be taken for repairs/renovation/alteration of existing house/flat for new standalone borrowers, the purchase of plot & construction, and for construction/acquiring of new or existing house/flat and extension of existing house/flat. The bank understands the needs of the customers and their affordability as a result of which the interest rates one of the lowest interest rates on home loans. With, Bank of Maharashtra, you get the loan without any hassle as there is easy documentation in the process along with the facility of low EMI option.
Recently, RERA Act has been implemented in 14 states including Noida after which there will be transparency in the home loan deals and hence borrowers can expect smooth home loan journey at Bank of Maharashtra. To apply now, check eligibility criteria, documentation needed to apply for this loan in Noida.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Noida at a Glance
|Interest Rate||7.05% - 8.40%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹25lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Noida
Bank of Maharashtra Noida Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches in Noida are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Noida||A - 367, Sector - 12, Noida - 201301||MAHB0001201||110014020||1800-233-4526|
|Greater Noida Lucknow||Shop No.3 S.L.Tower, Alpha - I Commercial Belt, Greater Noida 201308||MAHB0001294||110014031||0120-3245203|
|Noida Ii - Sector - 62||Plot No C - 56/40, Sector - 62, Noida - 201301||MAHB0001340||110014037||0120-2401716|
|Noida Sector 51||A - 84 Sector - 51, Noida (UP) Pin 201303||MAHB0001420||110014047||0120-2480163|
|SEC 48 NOIDA||B 175, SEC 48 NOIDA||MAHB0001426||110014048||0120-2571175|