About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Patna
When it comes to providing affordable home loans in Patna, Bank of Maharashtra is one of the top banks. The home loan offered by Bank of Maharashtra can be taken for repairs/renovation/alteration of existing house/flat for new standalone borrowers, the purchase of plot & construction, and for construction/acquiring of new or existing house/flat and extension of existing house/flat.
Recently, RERA Act has been implemented in 14 states after which there will be transparency in the home loan deals. At Bank of Maharashtra, you get the home loan with easy documentation along with the facility of low EMI option due to its lower rate of interest. So, read more to know the eligibility criteria, documentation needed to apply for a home loan at your nearest Patna branch.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Patna at a Glance
|8.60% - 10.80%
|Up to 30 years
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Patna
Bank of Maharashtra Patna Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches in Patna are mentioned in the table below:
|Rajgarhia Center, Exhibition Road, Patna-800001
|Kalyan Bhawan, First Floor, Khajpura, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014
|Savitri Complex, 1st Floor, Boring Road, Patna - 800001