Apply Home Loan 2019384 views
Table of Contents
About Canara Bank Home Loan in Ahmedabad
Canara bank is one of the most trusted and leading commercial banks in India. The bank main aim has been to provide its customer the best and world-class products and services. The bank is one of the most experienced in terms of Customer satisfaction. It provides the number of housing loan scheme which assists the customer in purchasing, constructing, extending or renovating the home. In the city of Ahmedabad, which is developing fast in every front, having a home is a difficult task. And Canara bank home loan can help people to acquire their dream home.
Canara Bank Home Loan in Ahmedabad at a glance
|Interest Rate||8.75% - 8.95%|
|Loan amount||For salaried Individuals - Up to 4 years gross salary. |
Self-Employed Individuals & Business person- Up to 4 years gross annual income.
For repairs & renovations - Up to ₹ 15 lakhs.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||0.5% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||No prepayment charges for floating rate of interest|
Applied in case of takeover of the liabilities by any other banks or HFIs.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 – 65 years.
- Salaried individuals with minimum 3 years experience.
- Business concerns, professionals and self-employed individuals working in the line of business/ profession for at least 3 years.
- The borrower should not be above the age of 55 years at the time of availing the loan.
- The borrower above 55 years can avail the loan subject to certain stipulations.
- Loan Application with 2 passport size photos of applicant/ guarantor
- Sale Deed
- Agreement for Sale
- Copy of the approved plan for the proposed construction/extension/addition
- Detailed cost estimate/evaluation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata, and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Salary Certificate and Form No.16 (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past two years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- A brief note on the nature of business, year of establishment, type of organization, etc., (in case of self-employed)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed)
To get more detailed information, visit Home Loan Ahmedabad.
Address of Canara Bank Branch in Ahmedabad
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Kacheri Ghat, Agra||4/129, Kacheri Ghat Agra 282004||CNRB0000168||282015014||0562-2365419|
|Agra M.G.Road||No.71, M.G.Road, Nehrunagar, , Agra 282002,||CNRB0000168||282015014||0562 - 2155053|
|J H Colony, Agra||243, Jaipur House Colony, Agra - 282002||CNRB0000193||282015007||0562-2810480|
|Idgah, Agra||41, New Idgah Colony, Agra 282001||CNRB0000194||282015006||0562-2421106|