Home Loan Apply Online12860 views
Table of Contents
About Capri Global Housing Finance
Buying a home of our own is the biggest lifetime decision, also the most important financial goal of our life. Acquiring a home loan makes possible for us to realize this dream. However, finding a suitable home loan within our budget is a daunting task, especially after going through several procedures while deciding for the units or plots at first place. But once you choose Capri Global Home loan offered by Capri Global Housing Finance Pvt. Ltd., you will a step ahead in fulfilling your dream. Moreover, you will also get personalized solutions and services which make it possible for getting a well-suited home loan within your financial reach.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
Capri Global Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 2 years of work experience; in case of self-employed, minimum 2 years of business continuity
- Minimum age of 21 years and maximum age for 60 years (loan completion age)
- Minimum take home income of Rs.25000/- per month
- Co-applicant applicable in case of HL & LAP, Spouse/Parents/Children
- Availability of loan from Rs. 5 lakhs and up to Rs. 5 crore
- Loan tenure of up to 10 years
- The interest rate is dependent upon the credit-worthiness of the borrower and prevailing market conditions.
Capri Global Home Loan EMI Calculator
Capri Global Home Loan EMI Calculator helps you to calculate your EMI for a particular loan at lower interest rates. Now conversion of loan amount into simple EMI comes easy and hassle free.
You need to enter details such as loan amount, the number of months and interest rate applicable on your loan. The final value derived from the calculator will be your actual EMI payable after a specified period of time.
For example: You are a salaried employee of a reputed multinational company earning Rs. 75000 per month. You have applied for a home loan of Rs. 25 lakhs with Capri Global Housing Finance Pvt. Ltd at an interest rate of 10.5% to be payable after 10 years. You want to know your monthly installments to be paid along with interest towards home loan. The below table gives you an actual idea for the monthly installments payable each year.
Table showing EMI, interest outgo and total amount payable on your home loan
|Loan Amount(in Rs.)||Loan Tenure(in years)||Interest Rate(% p.a.)||EMI(in Rs.)||TotalInterest Outgo(in Rs.)||Total Amount(EMI+Interest)(in Rs.)|
|Year||Principal(in Rs.)||Interest(in Rs.)||Balance Amount (in Rs.)|
Documentation for Capri Global Home Loan
1. Income Documents
- Salaried: Latest 3 years Payslip, 6 months Salary account bank statement &, Current year Form 16.
- Self-employed: Latest 2 years ITR, Financial Documents (P & L account, Balance Sheet, Schedules to Balance Sheet & Tax Audit report) & 6 months Company primary Current account statement
- Your current obligations i.e. the other installments (EMIs) you are currently paying, the number of credit cards and existing credit limits availed.
2. KYC Documents
- Pan Card
- Secondary ID Proof (DL, Adhaar card, Voter’s ID)
- Passport size photo
3. Proof of Employment/Business Continuity
Salaried: Form 16 or Appointment letter, dated 2 years or earlier period
Self-employed: ITR or Sales/Service Tax registration certificate, dated 2 years or earlier period
4. Property Documents
Under construction property – Allotment letter, Proof of booking amount paid and Payment schedule
Ready Property – Sale Deed, Parent Documents, Property tax paid certificate (Latest), Khatha (7/11 extract) and Latest EC
Plot & Self-construction – Sale Deed, Parent Documents, Khatha (7/11 extract) and Latest EC
Features and Benefits of Capri Global Home Loan
- Transfer your existing loans with an option of availing additional top up loan.
- Availability of higher loans by way of customized Income eligibility programs.
- Availability of maximum finance against the market value of the borrower’s property.
- Quick and hassle-free loan process
- Easy documentation
Capri Global Home Loan Customer Care Contact Number
If you face any difficulties regarding the understanding of disbursements of home loan, eligibility criteria, documentation required or want any financial advice towards securing home loan then get in touch with an experienced customer care representative of Capri Global Housing Finance Pvt Ltd by calling on : 1800-3004-4300 (Toll-free number) or 91-22-40888100. You can also put your queries or grievances(if any) via email at the email address mentioned on the website.