SBI has long served as a strategic pillar in the offering of financial products and services to Indian customers. SBI’s services are used by a large number of people. However, the SBI Credit Card includes a variety of features and benefits from a host of categories. As a result, free railway lounge access is one of the features available on SBI Cards. Further, the railway lounge access allows us to relax and enjoy ourselves whenever there is a train delay or for any other reason. Therefore, they become a very essential part of your train journey. SBI has a long list of credit cards that offer free railway lounge access. Dive deeper into this article to know about “SBI Credit Card for Free Railway Lounge Access”.
Best SBI Credit Card for Free Railway Lounge Access
Here is a list of SBI Credit Cards that offer free railway lounge access. Although, they all are some of the best SBI Credit Cards that will make your railway journey more enjoyable.
Read below to understand the number of railway lounge access these credit cards offer:
|Credit Cards||Free Railway Lounge||Joining Fee|
|IRCTC SBI Premier Card||- Get 8 complimentary railway lounge access in participating lounges in India.|
- You can enjoy up to 2 lounge access per quarter.
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||- It offers up to 4 railway lounge access at no cost.|
- 1 free railway lounge access if offered per quarter
|IRCTC Rupay SBI Card||- Enjoy 4 complimentary railway lounge access per calendar year in India. |
- The maximum number of lounge visits you can avail of per quarter is 1.
List of SBI Credit Card for Free Railway Lounge Access
Here is the list of free railway lounge access you can avail of using the following SBI Credit Cards in different railway stations:
|Executive Lounge||Delhi||Platform No. 16, New Station Building, Ajmeri Gate side, New Delhi Railway Station, New Delhi, 110006|
|Executive Lounge||Jaipur||Platform no. 1, Near 1st Class Waiting Room at Jaipur Jn Railway Station, Rajasthan 303702|
|Executive Lounge||Agra||Platform no. 1 at Agra Cantt, Near Second Class Waiting Room, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001|
|Executive Lounge||Ahmedabad||Platform No-1, Ahmedabad Railway Station, Gujarat|
|Executive Lounge||Kolkata (Sealdah)||Main Entrance Gate of Sealdah Railway Station, 1st floor near second class waiting room, West Bengal 700014|
Terms and Conditions
There are some terms and conditions that must be followed. SBI has established regulations to ensure that none of us face any difficulties.
List of terms and conditions of SBI Credit Card for Free Railway Lounge Access
- SBI’s free railway lounge access facility is available only for primary cardholders.
- To avail of the offers you need to use IRCTC SBI Premier Card, IRCTC SBI Platinum Card, and IRCTC Rupay SBI Card at respective lounges.
- Eligible cardholders need to present their valid SBI Credit Card to avail of the benefit.
- It is important to have a train ticket to use the free railway lounge access.
- INR 2 will be charged from the customer’s account to validate the card for complimentary lounge access.
What facilities will you get in the railway lounge access?
Following are the facilities you can avail of using an SBI Credit Card for Free Railway Lounge Access.
- Stay in the railway lounge for two hours.
- The railway lounges are equipped with facilities such as AC and comfortable sitting arrangements for passengers.
- You will get 1 Buffet meal that consists of Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner. Further, the buffet depends on the time you visit the lounge.
- Enjoy access to unlimited tea and coffee.
- To engage you the railway lounges have free WiFI.
- Relax there and read newspapers and magazines.
- Charging ports.
Why do you have a credit card that provides free access to railway lounges?
We all enjoy traveling because it is an exciting and enjoyable experience. However, traveling costs a lot of money each time. Furthermore, if you travel frequently by train, it becomes extremely difficult. As we all know, there are times when the train is delayed and we have to wait a long time. Those waiting times appear to be stressful and inconvenient.
As a result, SBI has introduced the SBI Credit Card for Free Railway Lounge Access to assist passengers. They are the credit cards that offer free railway lounge access to cardholders. Moreover, using these cards you can enjoy the railway lounges for free at any time. It will help a lot of those frequent travelers who face a lot of problems. In addition, this railway lounge access is comprised of some of the most amazing features for cardholders.
What documents are required to obtain an SBI credit card for free railway lounge access?
Following are the necessary documents you need to submit:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- Salary Slip
- Passport Size Coloured Photograph
IRCTC SBI Card Premier, IRCTC SBI Platinum Card, and IRCTC Rupay SBI Card are all co-branded credit cards. SBI in collaboration with IRCTC has launched these credit cards so that people can enjoy their railway journey. As a result, whenever you feel the need to use it, you can take advantage of the free railway lounge access. SBI has taken the initiative, which has benefited many customers so far. You no longer had to wait for the train in the hot summer and cold winter at railway stations.