- Check the best credit cards co-branded with the top brands in India.
- Explore the offers, features, benefits, and fees of these credit cards.
- Know the offers on the brands to which they are co-branded.
You must have seen that some credit cards have a certain brand’s name in their name with the bank’s name. Have you ever thought about why a brand’s name is attached to the credit card’s name? So, these cards are known as co-branded credit cards and they have great offers on those brands with whom they are co-branded. Therefore, you must go through the best co-branded credit cards in India having exclusive offers. You must also explore the fee of all the cards and apply for them. Multiple banks are having their credit cards co-branded with the top brands in India. All of them have special offers on the related brand.
Table of Contents
Best Credit Cards Co-Branded with the Top Brands in India
Here in the table given below, you can go through the credit cards of different banks co-branded with travel brands, shopping brands, and many other brands.
|Credit Cards||Co-Branded With||Offers and Benefits||Fees|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card||Amazon||NIL|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited||₹199 + GST|
|Air India SBI Platinum Card||Air India||₹1499 + GST|
|Yatra SBI Card||Yatra Official Website and Mobile Application||₹499 + GST|
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||IRCTC – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation||₹500 + GST|
|Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card||Jet Airways||₹1000 + GST|
|FBB SBI Styleup Card||Fashion from Big Bazaar||₹499 + GST|
|Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||Flipkart||₹500 + GST|
|Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card||Vistara Airlines||₹1500 + GST|
|Apollo SBI Card||Apollo Healthcare||₹499 + GST|
Eligibility Criteria for these Credit Cards
- The CIBIL Score of the Applicant must be 750 or above.
- He must have valid address proof, identity proof, and income proof.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years and some banks ask for the minimum age of 21 years.
- You must have a stable income in order to apply for these credit cards.
- Some banks also send the invitation from time to time to apply for the credit card based on the transactions happening in your bank account.
There are many co-branded cards but you have seen the best co-branded credit cards in India. So, you must compare the fees and features of all the co-branded credit cards and then apply for anyone card as per your needs. All of them have great offers on their respective brand either it is on the HPCL Stations or Amazon or Flipkart. You can save some extra bucks through them on various brands.