Credit Card Payment Offers 2018361 views
Table of Contents
About IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
Now enjoy your journey with IRCTC because there is one thoughtfully designed credit card that offers you a wide range of privileges to choose from. This appealing Visa Platinum card is perfect in catering all your travel needs when you prefer to travel with IRCTC. With its exclusive features and benefits, it would not be wrong to say that this plastic card is your perfect travel partner, hence ensures a memorable experience. Be it fuel surcharge waiver, travel offers or any other value added services, this IRCTC SBI Platinum Card offers you all.
Features of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card.
- 350 activation bonus Reward points on spending ₹500 or more within 45 days of card issuance
- Upto 10% value back as Reward Points for booking railway rickets in AC1, AC2, AC CC categories at irctc.co.in.
- 1.8% transaction charges waiver on tickets booked on irctc.co.in1 reward point for every ₹125 spent on purchases other than fuel
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps for transactions worth between ₹500 and₹3,000
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹ 500 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹300 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 21 years of age and should not be more than 58 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documentation Checklist Needed
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for IRCTC SBI Platinum Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
It would not be wrong to say that with the help of an online facility, it is now easier for you to track your credit card application status without any hassle. You just need to visit the bank’s site and enter the application number, and that’s it. Within few seconds, you will get to know the real-time status of your SBI credit card online.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card Statement
Now knowing your credit card details is much more easier and quicker as SBI offers you this online facility, wherein you receive the monthly statements of your favourite card in your inbox. Yes, on your registered mail ID, the bank will send you the statements monthly so that you easily review your account and check all the details such as the transaction details on the go.
Customer Care Number
The customer care executives of the bank are always there to help you, when you need a customer support related to your credit card. You just need to dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 and the bank’s executive or customer care team will be there to guide you, solving your concerns or queries related to credit card.