Apply Home Loan 2019410 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Home Loan Kolkata
Dena Bank Home Loan Kolkata encourages people of Kolkata and outside regions to plan for their housing dream. The loans are available upto ₹ 200 lakhs for the purchase/construction of homes and upto ₹ 10 lakhs for renovation/upgradation purposes. Moreover, the repayment period gives the borrowers the flexibility to suitable plan for their equated monthly installments.
Dena Bank Home Loan Kolkata at a glance
|Interest Rate||8.80% - 8.95%|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹ 200 lakhs for the purchase/construction of a house. |
Up to ₹ 10 lakhs for renovation/upgradation.
|Tenure||Upto 30 years-for the purchase of a new flat/house/construction/extension.|
Upto 10 years- for repairs, renovation and upgradation.
|Processing Fee||0.50% of sanctioned limit.|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Home Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Borrowers need to be a major individual, resident or non-resident, having a regular source of income.
- The borrowers age at the time of loan maturity should be less than the retirement age in case of a salaried employee and below 65 years, in case of a businessman.
- The total deductions do not exceed 60% of your gross income which include the loan installment of the proposed loan.
- Spouses/Co-applicants income can also be considered for enhanced eligibility.
Borrowers whether salaried employees or self-employed professionals need to produce the following documents :
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slips & Form 16 for Salaried Professionals along with Profit & Loss A/C Statement & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 3 Years.
- Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months.
- Track record of existing loans, if any.
- Details of property you look to buy & construct.
To know more details, visit Home Loan Kolkata
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Kolkata
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Burra Bazar||112, Rabindra Sarani, P.B.No.704, Burra Bazar, Calcutta, West Bengal - 700073||BKDN0910075||700018004||033-22685764(D)/22381581|
|Bhowanipore||109/D, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Bhowanipore, Calcutta, West Bengal 700025||BKDN0910081||700018008||033-24755568/24754932|
|Calcutta Shyam Bazar||83/1, Bidhan Sarani, Shyam Bazar, Calcutta - 700004||BKDN0910172||700018012||033-25556365/25553038|
|Kolkata Rashbehari Avenu||41 A (C), Rash Behari Avenue, Kolkata||BKDN0910173||700018011||033-24634211/24643781|
|Park Street||3, Park Street, Calcutta, West Bengal - 700016||BKDN0910300||700018005||033-22267845(D)/22295487/6393|
|Beckbagan - Park Cir||Beck Bagan, 3, Mrigendra Lal Mitra RDCalcutta, West Bengal - 700017||BKDN0910547||700018007||033-22409644/22477033|
|Sealdah||20 A , Ramnath Biswas Lan Sealdah 700009||BKDN0910647||700018015||033-23505638|
|Calcutta - Behala||427/a, Diamond Harbour Road, Calcutta - 700034 .||BKDN0910690||700018016||033-24782526|
|College Street||52 BY 11A, College Street, Calcutta 700073||BKDN0910693||700018014||033-22414803|
|Maniktalla||P - 241, CIT RD.Scheme - IV(M), Kankurgachi, Manicktalla, Calcutta - 700054, West Bengal||BKDN0910697||700018010||033-23345124/23207018|