About Dena Bank Home Loan Kolkata
Dena Bank Home Loan Kolkata encourages people of Kolkata and outside regions to plan for their housing dream. The loans are available upto ₹ 200 lakhs for the purchase/construction of homes and upto ₹ 10 lakhs for renovation/upgradation purposes. Moreover, the repayment period gives the borrowers the flexibility to suitable plan for their equated monthly installments.
Dena Bank Home Loan Kolkata at a glance
|Interest Rate||7.45% - 8.80%|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹ 200 lakhs for the purchase/construction of a house. |
Up to ₹ 10 lakhs for renovation/upgradation.
|Tenure||Upto 30 years-for the purchase of a new flat/house/construction/extension.|
Upto 10 years- for repairs, renovation and upgradation.
|Processing Fee||0.50% of sanctioned limit.|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Home Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Borrowers need to be a major individual, resident or non-resident, having a regular source of income.
- The borrowers age at the time of loan maturity should be less than the retirement age in case of a salaried employee and below 65 years, in case of a businessman.
- The total deductions do not exceed 60% of your gross income which include the loan installment of the proposed loan.
- Spouses/Co-applicants income can also be considered for enhanced eligibility.
Borrowers whether salaried employees or self-employed professionals need to produce the following documents :
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slips & Form 16 for Salaried Professionals along with Profit & Loss A/C Statement & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 3 Years.
- Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months.
- Track record of existing loans, if any.
- Details of property you look to buy & construct.
To know more details, visit Home Loan Kolkata
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Kolkata
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Burra Bazar||112, Rabindra Sarani, P.B.No.704, Burra Bazar, Calcutta, West Bengal - 700073||BKDN0910075||700018004||033-22685764(D)/22381581|
|Bhowanipore||109/D, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Bhowanipore, Calcutta, West Bengal 700025||BKDN0910081||700018008||033-24755568/24754932|
|Calcutta Shyam Bazar||83/1, Bidhan Sarani, Shyam Bazar, Calcutta - 700004||BKDN0910172||700018012||033-25556365/25553038|
|Kolkata Rashbehari Avenu||41 A (C), Rash Behari Avenue, Kolkata||BKDN0910173||700018011||033-24634211/24643781|
|Park Street||3, Park Street, Calcutta, West Bengal - 700016||BKDN0910300||700018005||033-22267845(D)/22295487/6393|
|Beckbagan - Park Cir||Beck Bagan, 3, Mrigendra Lal Mitra RDCalcutta, West Bengal - 700017||BKDN0910547||700018007||033-22409644/22477033|
|Sealdah||20 A , Ramnath Biswas Lan Sealdah 700009||BKDN0910647||700018015||033-23505638|
|Calcutta - Behala||427/a, Diamond Harbour Road, Calcutta - 700034 .||BKDN0910690||700018016||033-24782526|
|College Street||52 BY 11A, College Street, Calcutta 700073||BKDN0910693||700018014||033-22414803|
|Maniktalla||P - 241, CIT RD.Scheme - IV(M), Kankurgachi, Manicktalla, Calcutta - 700054, West Bengal||BKDN0910697||700018010||033-23345124/23207018|