Home Loan Online Apply727 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Home Loan in Agra
Federal bank offers a home loan product to the customers based in Agra so that their housing dreams are turned into reality. Federal bank is one of the well-known names in the Indian banking world and the home loan offered by it is world class. Applicants can avail it at lower rates of interest if they are able to fulfill the eligibility norms imposed by the bank. The product can be used for purchase, extension, repair, improvement or renovation of the house. Federal bank has one branch in the tourist city of Uttar Pradesh, through which people can avail a home loan.
Federal Bank Home loan in Agra at a glance
Take a look at key information about the product offered by Federal Bank in Agra.
|Interest rate||11.49% - 17.99%|
|Loan amount||Maximum of ₹1500 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||0.50% of the loan amount sanctioned along with service taxes|
Minimum of ₹3,000
Maximum of ₹7,500
Eligibility norms have to be fulfilled by every applicant who wishes to avail a Federal bank home loan Agra. The different norms have been mentioned below. Have a look at them.
- Self-employed individuals, businessmen, and salaried individuals are eligible to apply for a home loan.
- The total employment/business stability should be at least two years.
- The applicant should be working in their current job/profession/business for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must be earning sufficient enough to repay the loan. He/she must earn a minimum net monthly income of ₹15,000 in order to avail a home loan
- The applicant must be over the age of 21 at the time of loan application. The maximum age has been kept at 55 years.
Documents required for a Federal Bank Home loan Agra
The list of all the essential documents needed for a smooth and hassle free disbursal of a home loan is right here. Have a proper look at them-
- Two photographs of passport size of the applicant and the co obliged
- Proof of Age- Birth Certificate/Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Driving License
- Completely filled application form
- Proof of Residence- Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Lease agreement/Ration card/Telephone bill/Electricity bill
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Income-
- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate,
- IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- bank statement of the past six months.
- Bank account statements of the previous 12 months
- Income Tax returns of the previous two years along with Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Proof of the existence of business and its profile
- IT returns of the past two years supported by tax calculation sheet
- Letter of Allotment
- Agreement for Sale & construction
- Certificate of possession
- Tripartite Agreement to be given before disbursal of home loan
- Detailed cost of construction and Land tax receipt
For more information, do refer to Home Loan Agra.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Agra
The list of Federal Bank branches in Agra has been given below with their complete addresses.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Mahatama Gandhi Road||6, Raghunath Nagar, (Little Wing Campus), Mahatma Gandhi Road, Agra, 282002 , Uttar Pradesh||FDRL0001212||282049002||0562 252 2955|