Home Loan Rates EMI 2017 40 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Home Loan in Bhubaneswar
Federal bank is one of the most trusted banking institutions in the country. It has created a special place for itself in the hearts of the customer. The bank provides a home loan to eligible applicants in Bhubaneswar at a good rate of interest and longest repayment tenure. The product is one of the most demanded and Federal bank provides it with minimal paperwork and easy monthly installments. Federal bank has opened up four branches in the city of temples. All the branches have emoployees who provide hassle free home loans to the customer in the city.
Federal Bank Home loan in Bhubaneswar at a glance
Take a look at key information about the product offered by Federal Bank in Bhubaneswar.
|Interest rate||11.75% - 14.65%|
|Loan amount||Maximum of ₹1500 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||0.50% of the loan amount sanctioned along with service taxes
Minimum of ₹3,000
Maximum of ₹7,500
Eligibility norms have to be fulfilled by every applicant who wishes to avail a Federal bank home loan Bhubaneswar. The different norms have been mentioned below. Have a look at them.
- Self-employed individuals, businessmen, and salaried individuals are eligible to apply for a home loan.
- The total employment/business stability should be at least two years.
- The applicant should be working in their current job/profession/business for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must be earning sufficient enough to repay the loan. He/she must earn a minimum net monthly income of ₹15,000 in order to avail a home loan
- The applicant must be over the age of 21 at the time of loan application. The maximum age has been kept at 55 years.
Documents required for a Federal Bank Home loan Bhubaneswar
The list of all the essential documents needed for a smooth and hassle free disbursal of a home loan is right here. Have a proper look at them-
- Two photographs of passport size of the applicant and the co obliged
- Proof of Age- Birth Certificate/Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Driving License
- Completely filled application form
- Proof of Residence- Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Lease agreement/Ration card/Telephone bill/Electricity bill
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Income-
- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate,
- IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- bank statement of the past six months.
- Bank account statements of the previous 12 months
- Income Tax returns of the previous two years along with Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Proof of the existence of business and its profile
- IT returns of the past two years supported by tax calculation sheet
- Letter of Allotment
- Agreement for Sale & construction
- Certificate of possession
- Tripartite Agreement to be given before disbursal of home loan
- Detailed cost of construction and Land tax receipt
Please refer to Home Loan Bhubaneswar for additional details.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Bhubaneswar
The list of Federal Bank branches in Bhubaneswar has been given below with their complete addresses.
|Bhubaneswar||14 B, 1St Floor, Janapath, Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar, 751009 , Orissa||FDRL0001232||751049002||0674-2532057|
|Kalpana Square||Bhjem School M15 Bjb Nagar Bhubaneswar 751014, Orissa||FDRL0001513||751049003||0674-2134445|
|Nadigaon||Nadigaon, Kudei Post, Soro , Balasore, Orissa, 756045||FDRL0002267||Non-MICR||3043338|
|Nidhipanda Chaka||Nidhipanda Chaka, At/Po Nidhipanda Chaka Balasore, Bhubaneswar Orissa 756027||FDRL0002239||Non-MICR||222100|