Apply Home Loan 2019530 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Home Loan in Indore
Indore is the commercial capital of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The city has seen massive development in recent times. People in Indore can now build a home of their dreams. Federal bank is there to act as guardian of their dreams by offering a home loan product. The product is not only limited to purchasing of home but also constructing, repairing and extending a home. Federal bank has opened up three branches in Indore through which any home loan seeker can avail the product.
Federal Bank Home loan in Indore at a glance
Important details about Federal Bank Home loan Indore have been given in the form of a table.
|Interest rate||11.75% - 14.65%|
|Loan amount||Maximum of ₹1500 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||0.50% of the loan amount sanctioned along with service taxes|
Minimum of ₹3,000
Maximum of ₹7,500
Eligibility norms have to be fulfilled by every applicant who wishes to avail a Federal bank home loan Indore. The different norms have been mentioned below. Have a look at them.
- Self-employed individuals, businessmen, and salaried individuals are eligible to apply for a home loan.
- The total employment/business stability should be at least two years.
- The applicant should be working in their current job/profession/business for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must be earning sufficient enough to repay the loan. He/she must earn a minimum net monthly income of ₹15,000 in order to avail a home loan
- The applicant must be over the age of 21 at the time of loan application. The maximum age has been kept at 55 years.
Documents required for a Federal Bank Home loan Indore
The list of all the essential documents needed for a smooth and hassle free disbursal of a home loan is right here. Have a proper look at them-
- Two photographs of passport size of the applicant and the co obliged
- Proof of Age- Birth Certificate/Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Driving License
- Completely filled application form
- Proof of Residence- Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Lease agreement/Ration card/Telephone bill/Electricity bill
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Income-
- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate,
- IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- bank statement of the past six months.
- Bank account statements of the previous 12 months
- Income Tax returns of the previous two years along with Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Proof of the existence of business and its profile
- IT returns of the past two years supported by tax calculation sheet
- Letter of Allotment
- Agreement for Sale & construction
- Certificate of possession
- Tripartite Agreement to be given before disbursal of home loan
- Detailed cost of construction and Land tax receipt
For more information, refer to Home Loan Indore.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Indore
The list of Federal Bank Indore branches has been given below with their complete addresses, IFSC and MICR details.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Indore||P B No.108, 1/2 Jaora Compound, M Y H Road, Indore, 452001 , Madhya Pradesh||FDRL0001234||452049002||0731-2704217|
|Vijayanagar||Shagun G1 & G2, Plot No.7, Pu 4, Scheme 54, Ab Road, Indore 452010 Madhya Pradesh||FDRL0002140||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|
|Indore Pipliyahana||C-3, Brajeshwari Extension, Main Road, Ida Scheme No.140, Near Pipliyahana Chouraha, Indore 452001 Madhya Pradesh||FDRL0002142||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|