Gold Loan Interest Rates 2020367 views
- See the Interest Rate, Loan Amount of the HDFC Gold Loan in Bangalore.
- Have a look at the Various Branches of the HDFC Bank in Bangalore from where you can take the Gold Loan
- See the Documents List and the Eligibility Criteria to take a Gold Loan from the HDFC Bank in Bangalore.
Sometimes it becomes really difficult for the individuals who are residing in Bangalore to manage the emergency expenses. Bangalore is quite an expensive city and during a financial emergency, the individuals face scarcity of funds. It can be either due to the full usage of the credit card limit or rejection of a personal loan. Therefore in such a scenario, the best option is to go for a Gold Loan. If you are having gold coins, ornaments, or any other gold jewellery then you can take the HDFC Gold Loan in Bangalore. The HDFC Gold Loan can be the lender of the last resort in case you don’t have enough funds. So, you must explore all the details of the HDFC Bank Gold Loan and borrow the sum of money from the bank.
Table of Contents
- 1 Details of Gold Loan from the HDFC Bank in Bangalore
- 2 HDFC Gold Loan Branches in Bangalore
Details of Gold Loan from the HDFC Bank in Bangalore
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹25000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Depends on the Maximum Value of the Gold|
|The slab of the Rate of Interest||10.05%-17.95%|
|Minimum Loan Period||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Period||24 Months|
|Processing Fees for the Loan||1.5% of the Net Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes|
|Valuation of Gold Charges||- ₹250 for the Loan of up to ₹1.5 Lacs|
- ₹500 for the Loan of above ₹1.5 Lacs
|Foreclosure Charges||- 2% of the Outstanding Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes (if closed before 3 months)|
- No Charges if the loan is closed after 3 months
|Processing Fees on Renewal||₹350 + Applicable Taxes|
|Late Payment Fees||2% per annum over and above the applicable interest rate|
Eligibility Criteria for the HDFC Gold Loan if You are Living in Bangalore
- 18 Years is the minimum age required in order to take the HDFC Gold Loan.
- Salaried Employees, Self-Employed, Businessmen, Professionals, Pensioners,Students, and Home Makers having Gold can easily take the gold loan.
- Banks need the purity of the Gold must be above 18 Carats of gold.
- You must have regular income proof that signifies that you will be able to repay the HDFC Gold Loan in the Future.
Prevailing Interest Rate in Bangalore of the HDFC Gold Loan
The Rate of Interest on the HDFC Gold Loan starts from 10.05% per annum in Bangalore with a maximum limit of 17.95%. The exact rate of interest will depend on the bank’s will and it is decided on the relationship you are having with the bank.
Documents Required for the Gold Loan from HDFC in Bangalore
- Passport Size Photo of the Individual.
- A copy of a Valid Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Form 60
- Aadhar Card
- If you want a bullet repayment method then you will have to submit agri-filled occupation documents.
Valuation of the HDFC Gold Loan
The HDFC Bank will never give you the loan equivalent to the value of the gold. The value of the Gold Loan will always be less than the value of the gold you kept as security. This is because the value of gold might increase or decrease due to the market fluctuations so the HDFC Bank keeps a margin between the value of the gold and the amount of the loan sanctioned.
The Amount of the Gold Loan is Decided on the Following Basis:-
- The Tenure of the Gold Loan chosen for the repayment.
- Number of Ornaments kept as the security with the bank.
- You are allowed to take a loan with a maximum of 10 ornaments only.
- Exact weight of the gold whether coins or jewellery given to the bank.
- Carat of the Gold in the ornaments and it can be 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 24, carats.
HDFC Gold Loan Branches in Bangalore
You can see a number of branches of the HDFC Gold Loan in Bangalore and you can visit the branch for taking the Gold Loan. You can also apply online and the bank’s representative will get in touch with you.
- Golden Towers, Old Airport Road
- 25 / 1 M G Road, Shankara narayana Building
- 409 / 1, Golden Eye, R.T. Nagar Main Road
- 548 / D, Maruthi Mansion, CMH Road
- Mount Kailash, 33 / 35, Meanee Avenue Road, Halasuru
- No 402 4Th A Cross 2Nd Block, Kammanahalli Main Road, Hrbr Layout Kalyan Nagar
- Meera Sadan, No. 60, 1St Main Road Seshadripuram
- Mvm Complex, Ground Floor, Santhe Circle Nh – 7 Bb Road Yelahanka
- Uma Admiralty, No. 1, Beside Sagar Hospital Bannerghatta Road
- Site. No. 43, G Block,60 Feet Main Road, Sahakar Nagar North Bengaluru
- Site No. 4, K.V.S Complex, Nri Layout, Double Road, Kalkere Main Road Kalkere
- No:55A, Sadahalli Village, Sadahalli Post, Devanahalli Taluk Sadahalli
- Building No .O9/2, Lower Palace Orchards, Sankey Road, Sadashivanagar Sadashivanagar
- 103, Samskruthi Chamber, Kh Road (Double Road) K H Road
- Ground Floor, 70 / 2 Millers Boulevard Cunningham
- Mayur Complex, Kaidb Main Road Peenya Industrial Estate
- No: 21, Nti Employees Housing Society, Vidyaranyapura Main Rd, Narasipura Opposite Sbi Vidyaranyapura
- Drv Plaza, B. B Road, 19Th Ward Near Old Bus Stand Devanahalli
- No. 297 / 291 / 16 And 266 / 261 / 17, Hosahalli Road Hunsamaranahalli
- 103. R V Road, V V Puram Bengaluru V V Puram
- No 26, Ground Floor, Akshaya Commercial Complex Victoria Road, Austin Town
- 4Ac – 116, 4Th Main Road, Pallotti Church Street Ombr Layout Banaswadi
- #12, Ramamurthy Nagar, Opp. Holy Family Church, Ramamurthy Nagar Main Road Ramamurthy Nagar
- No.485, B M R Complex, Hennur Main Road, Hennur
- No-1, Ahuja Chambers, Kumara Park Road, Opp Race Course Road, Bangalore Race Course Road
- No 25, 4Th Cross, Jayamahal Extension Main Raod Nandidurga
- 3M-409, Outer ring road, 3Rd Main Road, Kasturi Nagar, Outer Ring Road, Kasturi Nagar – Bangalore
- No 9, Eterna Kormanagala Industrial Lay Out
- 63 / 1, Makam Plaza, 18Th Cross Margosa Road Malleshwaram
- 1, Kathriguppe Main Road, 3Rd Phase, 3Rd Stage 4th Block, Opp Food World Kattriguppe – Banashankari
- No. 14, Tank Bund Road, Tank Bund Road, Sbm Colony, Brundavan Nagar Mathikere
- 1563, 8th Cross, Opposite Bus Depot, Opp Bus Depot Chandralayout Vijaynagar
- 26/1, World Trade Centre Bangalore, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram Rajaji nagar Dr. Rajkumar Road