- Have a Look at the Interest Rate and Amount of Gold Loan of the HDFC Gold Loan in Chennai.
- Go through the HDFC Gold Loan Branches in Chennai to take a Gold Loan.
- Check the Documents Required and the Eligibility Criteria for applying for the HDFC Gold Loan.
Nowadays, most of the individuals go for a Gold Loan when their personal loan application is rejected. If you have enough gold at home then it is suitable to take a Gold Loan. Chennai is one of the expensive cities in India and the standard of living is quite high. So, there are some individuals to want to fulfill their dreams with the help of a loan. Therefore, you can explore the HDFC Gold Loan in Chennai if your personal loan application is rejected again and again. There are some areas in Chennai like Alwarper, East-Coast Road, Nungambakkam, Velachery, Adyar, Gopalapuram, and many others that are known as the posh areas of Chennai. So, in order to tackle emergencies or maintain the standard of living individuals needs loans. It is said that the families in Chennai have a huge amount of gold so the HDFC Gold Loan can be the best option.
Details of Gold Loan from the HDFC Bank in Chennai
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹25000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Depends on the Maximum Value of the Gold|
|The slab of the Rate of Interest||10.05%-17.95%|
|Minimum Loan Period||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Period||24 Months|
|Processing Fees for the Loan||1.5% of the Net Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes|
|Valuation of Gold Charges||- ₹250 for the Loan of up to ₹1.5 Lacs|
- ₹500 for the Loan of above ₹1.5 Lacs
|Foreclosure Charges||- 2% of the Outstanding Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes (if closed before 3 months)|
- No Charges if the loan is closed after 3 months
|Processing Fees on Renewal||₹350 + Applicable Taxes|
|Late Payment Fees||2% per annum over and above the applicable interest rate|
Eligibility Criteria for the Gold Loan in Chennai
- The minimum age of 18 is required to take the HDFC Gold Loan in Chennai.
- Individuals like Salaried, Employees, self-Employed, Businessmen, Professionals, Pensioners, Students, and Home Makers can take the Gold Loan easily.
- You must have a minimum of 18 Carats gold in order to apply for the HDFC Gold Loan.
- A recurring income is needed so that you can repay the HDFC Gold Loan in the Future.
Prevailing Rate in Chennai of the Interest on the HDFC Gold Loan
Usually, the bank charges an interest rate of 10.05% on the HDFC Gold Loan in Chennai and it is up to 17.95% per annum. But on the other hand, you can negotiate with the rate of interest at the time of taking the loan. A good relationship with the bank is necessary to take the Gold loan at a low rate of interest.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan
- Passport Size Photo of the Individual.
- A copy of a Valid Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Form 60
- Aadhar Card
- If you want a bullet repayment method then you will have to submit agri-filled occupation documents.
How HDFC Gold Loan Works?
You must clear the confusion in your mind that the HDFC Bank will never give the loan equivalent to the value of the Gold you keep as security. The value of the gold mortgaged will always be greater than the amount of the loan sanctioned to you. The reason for not giving the loan equivalent to the value of the Gold is that the value of the gold fluctuates as per the market fluctuations and it may decrease.
The Value of the Gold Loan is determined on the Following Basis:-
- Repayment period you have chosen to repay the gold loan.
- Number of Ornaments you kept as a security to take the gold loan.
- You are only allowed to mortgage a maximum of 10 ornaments.
- Weight of the gold you mortgaged with the bank to take the loan whether coins or jewellery.
- 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 24, carats gold are only accepted by the HDFC bank.
HDFC Gold Loan Branches in Chennai
You have two options to apply for a Gold Loan in Chennai from the HDFC bank. Either you can visit the nearest HDFC branch or apply online. You can go through the list of the HDFC Bank Branch in Chennai.
- 419 MTH ROAD, PATTABHIRAM CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600072
- 27 A,1 ST FLR, TRUNK ROAD, POONAMALLEE CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600056
- CENTRE POINT, NO. 221 AND 222, LLOYDS ROAD, GOPALAPURAM CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600086
- 27 NEW MGR, MAIN ROAD, KANDANCHAVADI, PERUNGUDI CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600096
- 50, ARYA GOWDA ROAD, WEST MAMBALAM CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600033
- 287, T.H ROAD, OLD WASHERMENPET, CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600021
- NO 3, MCDOWELL HOUSE2ND LINE BEACHPARRYS CORNER CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600001
- HDFC BANK LTD.115, R.K.SALAIOPP KALYANI HOSPITAL
- HDFC BANK LTD.YWCA, 1086 ,P.H.ROAD
- T-31,7TH AVENUE, MG ROAD, BESANT NAGAR CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600090
- SWAMI COMPLEX, OLD NO.2/2 NEW NO.44/2, FIRST FLOOR BYEPASS ROAD CHENNAI 600052
- 98/99, DUAL GARDENS, MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD, PORUR CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600116
- PRINCE KUSHAL TOWERS96, ANNA SALAI CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600002
- 77 MEDAVAKKAM HIGH ROAD, MADIPAKKAM CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600091
- AA – 8, 2ND AVENUE ANNA NAGAR CHENNAI TAMIL NADU 600040
- NO. 64 VGN NAGAR AYYAPANTHANGAL CHENNAI 600056.
- 56, G.N.CHETTY ROADT NAGAR CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600017
- PLOT NO 8 ARCOT ROAD VALSARAVAKKAM CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600087
- NO.10, THIRD CROSS STREET, R.A.PURAM CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600028
- 113-114, PS SIVASAMY SALAI, MYLAPORE CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600004
- NO 31/32 BALFOUR ROAD KILPAUK CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600010
- GANGWAL MANSION, J-14,111 AVENUE, ANNA NAGAR, CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600102
- BAY CASTLE, NO 30, SAN THOME HIGH RD, CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600028
- NO.5/12, MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD NEAR CHENNAI TRADE CENTER NANDAMBAKKAM
- NO.53, PLOT NO 8414TH AVENUE, ASHOK NAGAR CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600083
- LOT NO.5B, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ROADRATNAPURI LAYOUT, KOYAMBEDU
- 30 KG TOWERS, VELACHERY BYEPASS ROAD, VELACHERY CHENNAI TAMIL NADU 600042
- NEWEST VIJAY, PHASE I VAIGAI BLOCK, NO.48, VELACHERY MAIN ROAD, PALLIKARANAI
- NO 5 MIG P T RAJAN SALAI KK NAGAR
- OLD NO – 34, NEW NO – 105 HABIBULLAH ROAD T NAGAR
- NO 16/24SRINIVASARAGHAVAN ROAD NEW PERUNGALATHUR