Gold Loan Interest Rates 2020282 views
- Take a Look at the details of the HDFC Bank Gold Loan including the Amount of Gold Loan and the prevailing rate of interest.
- Know the Branch Location of the HDFC Bank in Hyderabad to take a Gold Loan.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria and the Documents needed to apply for the HDFC Gold Loan in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad is the capital of Andhra Pradesh and being a capital city it has a high standard of living. Therefore, it becomes difficult for middle-class individuals to fulfill all their dreams in such an expensive city. The only option left to fulfill your small dreams is to take a personal loan but it is not easy to get the approval of the bank. So, why don’t you go for the HDFC Gold Loan in Hyderabad because every middle-class family has gold at their home? You can easily get a gold loan in Hyderabad by keeping the gold as security. 10.05% to 17.95% is the prevailing rate of interest in Hyderabad. So, you must go through the details of the HDFC Bank Gold Loan and see how it can help you to fulfill your dreams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan in Hyderabad from the HDFC Bank at Glance
- 2 HDFC Gold Loan Branches in Hyderabad
Gold Loan in Hyderabad from the HDFC Bank at Glance
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹25000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Depends on the Maximum Value of the Gold|
|The slab of the Rate of Interest||10.05%-17.95%|
|Minimum Loan Period||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Period||24 Months|
|Processing Fees for the Loan||1.5% of the Net Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes|
|Valuation of Gold Charges||- ₹250 for the Loan of up to ₹1.5 Lacs|
- ₹500 for the Loan of above ₹1.5 Lacs
|Foreclosure Charges||- 2% of the Outstanding Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes (if closed before 3 months)|
- No Charges if the loan is closed after 3 months
|Processing Fees on Renewal||₹350 + Applicable Taxes|
|Late Payment Fees||2% per annum over and above the applicable interest rate|
Eligibility Criteria for the Gold Loan in Hyderabad
- An individual must have the age of 18 years in order to take the HDFC Gold Loan.
- Individuals living in Hyderabad who are Salaried, Employees, Self-Employed, Businessmen, Professionals, Pensioners, Students, and Home Makers can take the HDFC Gold Loan in Hyderabad easily.
- 18 Carats is the minimum carat needed by the bank while giving the Gold Loan.
- The bank needs a regular income proof so that you can repay all the EMIs of the Gold Loan easily.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate in Hyderabad
The HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate starts from 10.05% to 17.95% per annum. The bank has the power to decide the rate of interest and your relationship with the bank is the major factor for deciding the rate of interest. If you are a loyal customer of the HDFC Bank and have a good repayment track then you might get the HDFC Bank Gold Loan at a low rate of interest.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan in Hyderabad
- Passport Size Photo of the Individual.
- A copy of a Valid Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Form 60
- Aadhar Card
- If you want a bullet repayment method then you will have to submit agri-filled occupation documents.
The Basis on Which the Loan Amount is Determined
The HDFC Bank will never give the gold loan equal to the value of the gold kept as a security with the bank. The value of the loan amount is always less than the value of the gold because the banks consider the margin of risk if in case the price of gold falls due to the market fluctuations.
The Gold Loan Value is Calculated on the Following Basis:-
- Repayment period or tenure took for repaying the HDFC gold loan in Hyderabad.
- Number of Ornaments mortgaged with the HDFC bank.
- A maximum of 10 ornaments is allowed to be kept as security.
- Exact Weight of the gold you mortgaged including coins or jewellery.
- 18 carats gold and above can be kept as a security for taking the loan.
HDFC Gold Loan Branches in Hyderabad
You have two options to apply for the HDFC Gold Loan either online or you can visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch. So if you are willing to visit the branch of the HDFC Bank Gold Loan in Hyderabad then you can see the list of branches.
- Shop No 1, 2 And 28, Satya Complex, Near Petrol Pump, Alwal Main Road, Alwal, Rangareddy Hyderabad – 500010
- 7 – 1 – 210 BurugulaS V. C Complex, Ground Floor Balkampet Main Road Ameerpet Hyderabad – 500016
- 1 / B – 8 Door No. 6 – 27 Balanagar Hyderabad – 500037
- 6-3-248/1/1/A, Ground Floor, Bhaskar Plaza, Road No 1, Banjara Hills Hyderabad 500034
- 3 – 4 – 489, S. S. D. Nilayam, Opposite Reddy Women’s College, Barkatpura, Hyderabad – 500027 Andhra Pradesh
- 1 – 10 – 60 / 3 Begumpet Suryodaya, Beside Shoppers Stop Hyderabad – 500016 Andhra Pradesh
- Shop No 2&3, A K Plaza, Near Telephone Exchange, Chanda Nagar, Ranga Reddy Hyderabad – 500050 Andhra Pradesh
- H. No. 21 – 1 – 516, 517, 518, Rikabganj, Opposite High Court, Charminar, Hyderabad – 500002
- H. No. 16 – 11 – 19 / 8 / 2 / A & B, Saleem Nagar Colony, Malakpet, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad – 500036
- Plot No 76, Mm Arcade, Vinayak Nagar, Gachibowli Stadium Road, Gachibowli Hyderabad – 500032
- 2 – 41 Chaitanya Chamber, Chaitanyapuri, Gaddianaram, Hyderabad – 500036
- H. No. 4 – 9 – 701, plot No. 12, Sry. No. 293, Hayath Nagar Hyderabad – 501505 Andhra Pradesh
- Ground Floor Kalpavruksha 3 – 6 – 475 / 3, Himayat Nagar Main Road Hyderabad – 500029 Andhra Pradesh
- Plot No.30, Rohini Layout, Opposite Cyber Towers, Hitec City, Madhapur Hyderabad – 500081 Andhra Pradesh
- 3 – 6 – 288 / 3 GF. 101, Sri Siva Rama Complex, Hyderguda, Opposite: Old MLA Quarters Hyderabad – 500029
- Plot No 1355A, Road No 1 & 45 Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033
- Shri ManuS Aroha Chambers, Above Foodworld, Rukminipuri, Sainikpuri Main Road, Hyderabad – 500062
- No – 2 – 41 / 2 / A, Pavan Priyanka plaza Kothaguda Cross Roads Hyderabad – 500084
- 5 – 1 – 1680, TK House, Ground Floor Bank Street Main Road, Koti Hyderabad – 500001
- Plot No 10 & 15, Dharma Reddy Colony, KPHB Colony Kukatpally Hyderabad – 500072
- 94 – 95, Nagarjuna Nagar Colony Kapra Kushaiguda Hyderabad – 500062 Andhra Pradesh
- C – 171, Mig, Phase II, Vanasthalipuram, LB Nagar Hyderabad – 500070 Andhra Pradesh
- 6 – 1 – 73 Gr Floor Saeed Plaza Lakdikapul Hyderabad – 500004 Andhra Pradesh
- 1 – 212, Saptagiri Bhavani Nagar Malkajgiri Hyderabad – 500047
- SGM Mall, 12 – 2 – 825 & 826 Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad – 500028 Andhra Pradesh
- Shop No 1, 2 and 3 Anajanadri Towers J P Nagar, Miyapur Hyderabad – 500049 Andhra Pradesh
- 8 – 3 – 168 / E / 2 / 152, Krishna Kunj Rajeev Nagar Circle Moti Nagar Hyderabad – 500045 Andhra Pradesh
- Narmada Arcade, Plot No. 131 Snehapuri Colony Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076 Andhra Pradesh