- Know the Amount of Gold Loan and the prevailing rate of interest of the HDFC Gold Loan in Pune.
- See the List of Branches of the HDFC Banks in Pune to take a Gold Loan.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria and the Documents that have to be submitted to apply for the HDFC Gold Loan.
There are some individuals who are fed up with the loan application rejections. In a city like Pune, an individual needs a financial boost during the middle stages of his life but due to lack of eligibility, they fail to take a loan. So, if you are going through the same problem then don’t worry because the HDFC Gold Loan in Pune might help you. You can easily apply for a gold loan and get the financial boost but before taking any Gold Loan, you must go through all the details. It is better to utilize your gold for fulfilling financial needs rather than just locking it into your locker at home. The HDFC Gold Loan has a competitive rate of interest in Pune and you can achieve your dreams with the help of this loan. Let’s know more about the HDFC Gold Loan and see how it will benefit you during your hard times.
Details of the Gold Loan in Pune from the HDFC Bank
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹25000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Depends on the Maximum Value of the Gold|
|The slab of the Rate of Interest||10.05%-17.95%|
|Minimum Loan Period||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Period||24 Months|
|Processing Fees for the Loan||1.5% of the Net Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes|
|Valuation of Gold Charges||- ₹250 for the Loan of up to ₹1.5 Lacs|
- ₹500 for the Loan of above ₹1.5 Lacs
|Foreclosure Charges||- 2% of the Outstanding Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes (if closed before 3 months)|
- No Charges if the loan is closed after 3 months
|Processing Fees on Renewal||₹350 + Applicable Taxes|
|Late Payment Fees||2% per annum over and above the applicable interest rate|
Eligibility Criteria for the Gold Loan in Pune
- An age of 18 is required to take the HDFC Gold Loan.
- Individuals in Pune like Salaried, Employees, Self-Employed, Businessmen, Professionals, Pensioners, Students, and Home Makers can take the Gold Loan easily.
- 18 Carats is the minimum carat needed in order to apply for the HDFC GoldLoan in Pune.
- You must have a recurring income so that you can repay all the EMIs of the HDFC Gold Loan easily.
Prevailing Rate of Interest in Pune of the HDFC Gold Loan
Usually, the bank charges the minimum rate of interest of 10.05% on the HDFC Gold Loan and the maximum rate of interest is up to 17.95% per annum. But you have the option to negotiate with the bank regarding the rate of interest at the time of taking the loan. Usually, the HDFC Bank gives the Gold Loan at a low rate of interest if you are having a healthy relationship with the bank.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan in Pune
- Passport Size Photo of the Individual.
- A copy of a Valid Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Form 60
- Aadhar Card
- If you want a bullet repayment method then you will have to submit agri-filled occupation documents.
The Basis on Which the Amount of Loan is Determined
Most of the individuals think that the HDFC Banks give the exact amount of loan that is equivalent to the gold’s value. But in reality, you will always get the loan amount less than the value of the gold you kept as the security. The bank will keep a margin between the value of the gold and the loan amount given to the individual because the value of gold might decrease due to the market fluctuations.
The Bank Determines the Gold Value on the Following Basis:-
- Repayment period you have chosen to repay the gold loan.
- Number of Ornaments you kept as a security to take the gold loan.
- You are only allowed to mortgage a maximum of 10 ornaments.
- Weight of the gold you mortgaged with the bank to take the loan whether coins or jewellery.
- 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 24, carats gold are only accepted by the HDFC bank.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Branches in Pune
Most of the individuals are unaware of the fact that they can easily go to the HDFC Branch and apply for the HDFC Gold Loan in Pune. You can visit any HDFC Branch in Pune and apply for the HDFC Gold Loan. Let’s explore all the branches of the HDFC Bank in Pune.
- TAIN SQUARE, BUILDING -A SHOP NO.22, WANOWRIE PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411013
- SHOP NO 3,4,5 & 10, ADITI APARTMENTS,344/1 NARAYAN PETH NEAR MODI GANAPATI, PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411030
- RAJVEER COMPLEX, 934 NANA PETH QUARTER GATE CHOWK, PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411002
- 78, KALYANI NAGAR, NEAR PEPSI GODOWN, BISHOP’S CO-ED EXTENSION, YERAWADA, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA – 411006
- SUVIDHA RESIDENCY, UNIT NO 101,102 SHOP NO 1,2, AND 3, HISSA NO 5/1 TO 5/6, PLOT NO 1, HINGRE KHURD PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411051
- ROYAL RESIDENCY, SHOP NOS 1 TO 4, 48 AUNDH ROAD, NEXT TO GANESH TEMPLE, KHADKI PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411020
- RUTURANG,49-1 PUNE – SATARA ROAD, ARANYESHWAR CORNER, SAHAKAR NAGAR PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411009
- DESTINATION CENTER, UPPER GROUND FLR, MAGARPATTA CITY, HADAPSAR, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA – 411028
- PUSHPAK 90, ANAND PARKITI- BANER ROAD, AUNDH PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411007
- TADIWALA ROAD, OPP SOHRAB HALL PUNE 411001
- KAMALA CROSSROADS, UNIT NOS. 1 TO 4 & 26 TO 29, OPP.PCMC OFFICE PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411017
- 3/4 MAYURPANKH, SURVEY NO 8 MITHA NAGAR KONDHWE KHURD PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411048
- LAUKIK APARTMENTSGROUND FLOOR, PLOT NO 3, CTS NO 870 BHANDARKAR ROAD PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411004
- ASP – BHAVAN132/2 PLOT NO. 3 PASHAN BANNER LINK ROAD, PASHA PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411021
- OSWAL BANDHU SAMAJ BLDG.,OPP HOTEL SEVEN LOVESHANKAR SETH RD PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411042
- PLOT NO 58, 59MAYUR COLONY KOTHRUD PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411029
- PLOT NO 1, SECTOR 27 APRADHI KARAN NIGDI PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411044
- B U BHANDARI PREMISES,1182 /13 FC ROAD, OPP HOTEL LALIT MAHAL, PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411005
- KP HOUSING SOCIETYGEN. THIMAYA ROAD EAST STREET CAMP PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411001
- 9/2, KALPATARU GARDENS, BOAT CLUB ROAD PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411001