- Bhoomi Karnataka was launched by the State Government of Karnataka to digitalize the record of rights.
- You must explore the various services offered by the Bhoomi official website.
- Know the process to download Pahani (RTC) online from the Bhoomi portal.
In an endeavour to digitalize the land records and bring transparency in maintaining the record of rights, Karnataka State Government had launched an online portal called Bhoomi RTC. The portal is a part of the Digital India Land Record Modernisation Programme (DILRMP) launched by the Government of India to digitize the record of rights and reduce the corruption involved in maintaining these.
Table of Contents
The portal launched by Karnataka Government can be accessed using https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service2/. The website offers various services including:-
- Mutation Register
- Viewing Record of rights, Tenancy & Crop (RTC) also known as Pahani
- Revenue Maps
- Mutation Status
- Mutation Extract
- List of new Talukas
- Registration of disputes, if any regarding the land
- Land Conversion
Mutation Extraction on Portal
Any sale – purchase of land or property is updated in the government records. This process of change of ownership is called Mutation. The mutation is done when a sale/purchase occurs, any sub-division of the property, death of property owner, acquisition of property by government, land conversion. The process to get property mutation online involves the following steps:-
- Visit the official website https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service84/
- Browse to view RTC and MR.
- Once done, click on Mutation Report.
- You will be required to input property details including district, taluk, hobli, survey number, hissa number, surnoc number, etc.
- Post filling all the details, click on “fetch details” and it will give you the Mutation report.
Steps to View Records of RTC Form Number 16 on Bhoomi Online
There are few steps involved in viewing the RTC Form 16. You need to visit the Bhoomi online’s official website https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service53/
The website gives you three different options to search RTC Form:-
- Survey Number Wise – if you select survey number wise, you are required to fill District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey, Surnoc, Hissa. Once input, you can view the land data, mutation data, and dispute case information of the land in question.
- Owner Wise – If you select owner wise, input District, Taluk, Hobli, Village and click View Details.
- Registration Number – If you select Registration number wise, input District, Taluk, Registration Number, Registration Date (Non-Mandatory) and click Fetch.
Process of Download Pahani (RTC) Online Form Bhoomi Portal
Pahani is a land document that provides details of the landowner and specifications related to the property. For legal or loan procedures of a property, Pahaani (RTC) may be required. With the digitization of record-keeping, it has become easier to download the document online. You would be required to pay using Internet banking and follow the procedure as stated below:-
- Visit the website https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service84
- Browse to I – RTC option from the top menu.
- You would be redirected to a new page where your personal details would be required including Name (First & Last), Mobile Number (this will be used to send RTC Details on SMS by the department), Email ID, Aadhar Card Number.
- Once the details are filled in, you will be redirected to a new page where property related details need to be filled including District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey Number, Surnoc, Hissa Number.
- Proceed to Fetch Details and view RTC.
- If you wish to download the RTC, click on Pay and Download.
- A minimal fee of Rs. 10 is levied which you can pay using internet banking and download the RTC in PDF format. This can only be done once the payment is confirmed.