- Now you can get the property details Online through the Bhulekh Odissa Portal.
- Check the Khasra Number, Landowner’s Name, and other details online without any physical effort.
- You can even download documents in the local language using this portal.
Bhulekh Odissa is the website that provides all the information related to the land records of Odisha. It is the portal that is specially designed to maintain and view the historical records associated with every piece of land in Odisha. It helps to know details like the owner of the property or the current market value of the land.
The Government of India launched the Digital India Land Record Modernisation Programme (DILRMP), in order to reduce the hassles citizens were facing to access the Record of Rights and to bring in further transparency in record maintenance to avoid all the corruption occurring in manual record-keeping. Bhulekh Odisha movement was introduced in order to provide more clarity to the public of Odisha in terms of its land records.
What is Bhulekh Odissa?
All state governments were advised by the Government of India to launch a separate cell to ensure the modernization and maintenance of the land records in Odisha. In order to take this ahead, the land revenue department of Odisha launched Bhulekh Odisha.
Aim of Bhulekh Odissa
The aim of Bhulekh Odisha is to ensure all land records are gradually modernized and maintained for each district and taluka. The main objective of the Bhulekh Odisha movement was to provide all the land-related information on a single platform. Here is an overview of the statistics maintained by the Bhulekh Odisha portal till date.
|Number of Registered Khatiyans||17363211|
|Number of Registered Tahasil||317|
|Number of Registered Plots||57309222|
|Number of Registered Tenants||36196197|
|Number of Districts||30|
|Number of Villages||51727|
Services Available under Bhulekh Odissa
Various services are provided by the Bhulekh Odisha department online. You can view the Record of Rights, Land Details, Khatiyan, Plot Number, and even tenant details (only in case the rent agreement is registered) including the rent charged and cess paid. Apart from this, you can pay the Stamp duty and Land Revenue online
The Bhulekh portal, unlike the other state government portals, provides an access to download the documents in the local language, that is Odia, apart from downloading the details in English.
Navigating Through the Portal
The website created by the department brings ease of access to the users. On the homepage of the website itself, you can get to the statistics of the entire State.
Since the state currently has thirty districts including fifty-one thousand seven hundred and twenty-seven villages, it’s a task for the officials to maintain the records physically.
How to View/Verify Land Record?
The land records can be accessed on the home page itself. You need to input the details including District, Tahsil, Village from the drop-down list provided on the website. RI Circle automatically gets filled according to the selected criteria. One of the main things to note here is that these drop-down lists are all in Odia Language only. The entire website can be accessed in both English and Odia apart from the drop-down list.
Once all the details are entered into the portal, you are expected to select whether you are looking for tenant, plot, or Khatiyan details.
- If you are looking for Khatiyan details, you must first select your district, village, tahasil, and RI circle. After filling in the required details, select ‘Khatian’. Select the Khatian number and click on Enter to view the details
- If you are looking for Tenant’s name, then again select your district, village, tahasil, and RI village. Thereafter, select ‘Tenant’. Select the Tenant’s name and click on Enter.
- If you are looking for the Plot number, then select your district, village, tahasil, and RI village. Select ‘Plot’ after filling in this information. Select the plot number and click on Enter.
A list of all tenants is registered on the website for the properties where the rent agreement is registered. You can view the record of rights by selecting the name of the tenants.
The record of rights generated is in Odia Language however you can opt to download them in English as well.
Other Services on the Portal
- The portal also helps the landowners to view the Maps. However, this facility is integrated with the other cell of the department that is Bhunaksha Odisha. Here you can view the map of the entire district by clicking on the ‘Map View’ and selecting the district name from the drop-down list provided. Once the district is selected, one can further select the plot they want to fetch the map information about. The portal also gives you access to view the Record of rights of the said Land.
- The website is integrated to provide the tehsil wise information to the users. When you click on Tehsil Info, the page redirects you to the other portal where all the information including the tahsil office address, contact details, tourism, and tourist places can be viewed here.
The Bhulekh Odisha portal designed by the Revenue department of the Government of Odisha is user-friendly. You can view the Record of rights without getting into the hassle of going to multiple offices or meeting different people to fetch your land details. Do not need to visit government offices and stand in long queues. You can also download the official application of Odisha Bhulekh to verify the land records.