- See the NTR Housing Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The underprivileged individuals of the rural and urban areas will get pucca houses as per this scheme.
- The prices of the houses will start from ₹5.62 lacs for approximately 300 sqft.
- Know the Prerequisites for the NTR Housing Scheme.
NTR housing scheme is launched by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. The said scheme aims to develop 10 Lac houses with a total expenditure of 16,000 crores. This scheme was launched in the year 2016 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. This project is a part of the Housing for All Scheme of the central government.
The NTR Housing scheme was launched to provide pucca houses to the underprivileged of both Urban and rural areas. The scheme also included assisting with the affordable reconstruction of preowned houses. The housing scheme consists of two different segments namely PMAY NTR Gramin and PMAY NTR urban Beneficiary Led Construction (BLC) schemes.
Table of Contents
Prices of Houses under NTR Housing Scheme
The government launched various home sizes that involved various pricing as listed below –
- The lowest house is priced at ₹5.62 lac sized 300 sqft.
- 365 sqft house will cost ₹6.74 lac.
- The largest house of 430 sqft is priced at ₹7.71 lac.
The government also has mentioned that the houses hence constructed will be equipped with Star rated products including.
- 9W LED Bulb
- 20W LED Bulb
- 50W Fan
- LED streetlights in the surrounding area
Can You Avail of the Benefits of the NTR Housing Scheme?
The government has set few prerequisites for you to be eligible for the NTR Housing scheme which involves:-
- You must be Andhra Pradhesh Resident.
- You should have a Below Poverty Line (BPL) or White Ration Card.
- You should not own any house or land under any other Housing Scheme launched by the Government.
What are the Benefits you get under NTR Housing Scheme?
Since the scheme is linked with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) the schemes come with multiple frills attached.
- If you are a beneficiary of the NTR Housing – Urban scheme, you are entitled to ₹2.5 lac
- If you are a beneficiary of the NTR Housing – Rural Scheme, you are entitled to ₹1.5 lac
- The scheme also offers a benefit of a Subsidy worth ₹50000 to the Scheduled Class / Scheduled Tribe Beneficiaries of the scheme.
Are you one of the Beneficiaries of the Scheme?
You can check whether you are amongst one of the selected beneficiaries of the NTR Housing Scheme by following the below steps:-
- Visit https://housing.ap.gov.in/. The website by default opens in Telugu however the portal gives you an option to translate to English
- Scroll towards the end of the page opened. You would see an option of Beneficiary Search under the heading Related Links
- You would be redirected to a new page. Alternatively, you can visit the website; https://housing.ap.gov.in/SearchBeneficiaryNew.do
- Here you are given multiple options to search Ben ID, UID, or Ration Card and click search.
- A new window will pop up to show the results.
Documents Required to Apply for AP NTR Housing Scheme
The scheme’s phase two is launched in 2021. The documents required to apply for this scheme are as follows:-
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card or UID is mandatory to be submitted. Apart from this, you can also provide a driving license or voter ID card
- Income Proof: Since the scheme is crafted for below poverty line individuals, disclosing individual and family income is important. You need to provide your income certificate and a document stating your nature of work. Along with your income, family income details are to be provided including the number of family members and their respective ages. You need to provide age proofs for all members.
- Address Proof: Proof of permanent and current address is required. Since the scheme is specially crafted for the residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Bank Details: Bank account number and branch details are required. These details should also be the same as provided in the application form.
- Housing Details: This includes a detailed description of the size of the house applied for including the number of rooms needed. This is required since it includes supporting citizens for the reconstruction of their houses.
- Other Document: You are also required to provide a certificate or document that states your caste, religion, and Below Poverty line status.