Home Loan Online Apply974 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Home Loan Chandigarh
Human beings wish to have a permanent settlement in the form of their home. After all, how long can you live in a rented apartment? Karnataka Bank gives a home loan to the people living in the city of Chandigarh. The capital of Punjab and Haryana is one fo the few planned cities of India and is known for its posh colonies, well-maintained roads, and bright nightlife. A Karnataka Bank home loan product can be obtained for purchasing a new house or for extending or renovating an old home. The bank provides a lower rate of interest and flexible repayment tenure to the loan seeker. Karnataka bank has established two branches in Chandigarh.
Karnataka Bank Home Loan Chandigarh at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Interest Rate||8.17% - 8.99%|
|Amount||60 times of the monthly net salary or 5 times of the current year net income or maximum up to ₹5 crore for purchase or construction of house.|
Up to 80% of the registration value of the site or maximum of ₹50 lakh for purchase of housing site.
Up to 75% of the estimated cost of asset for the re-furnishing of the house.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years for purchase or construction of house.|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|Prepayment Fees||As per Bank’s guidelines|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Chandigarh
The norms of eligibility for a home loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and above. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- Salaried individuals, Self- employed, Agriculturist and Non- Resident Indians are eligible to apply for a Karnataka Bank home loan.
- In the case of salaried employees, the minimum monthly income should be ₹ 10,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 1,20,000.
- In the case of an NRI, the minimum monthly income for a salaried individual should be ₹40,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 4,80,000.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Chandigarh
The list of important documents required for a home loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photograph of applicant/guarantor
- Identity proof- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Residence proof- Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Signature proof- Passport/ PAN Card
- Processing fee cheque
- Detailed cost estimate/valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Last 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16/ITR for last 3 years (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- Educational qualification certificate and the Proof of business existence (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
Have a look at Home Loan Chandigarh for more information.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Chandigarh
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branch in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Chandigarh Punjab||SCO No 2917 18, Sector 22 C, Chandigarh 160022||KARB0000146||160052001||1800 425 1444|
|Chandigarh Sec 38||SCO 311, Sector 38d, Chandigarh 160036, Chandigarh||KARB0000176||160052004||1800 425 1444|