Home Loan Online Apply658 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Home Loan Gurugram
Gurugram which is also known by the name Gurgaon is a leading city in India part of the NCR belt. Living in the city is the ultimate dream of so many people. There are many people in the city who have to live in rented rooms because buying a home here is a costly affair. Karnataka Bank gives wings to the dreams of people who wish to buy a house in the city. It offers a home loan at low-interest rates to eligible loan borrowers in the city. Karnataka Bank has opened three branches in the Millennium city of India.
Karnataka Bank Home Loan Gurugram at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Interest Rate||8.17% - 8.99%|
|Amount||60 times of the monthly net salary or 5 times of the current year net income or maximum up to ₹5 crore for purchase or construction of house.|
Up to 80% of the registration value of the site or maximum of ₹50 lakh for purchase of housing site.
Up to 75% of the estimated cost of asset for the re-furnishing of the house.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years for purchase or construction of house.|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|Prepayment Fees||As per Bank’s guidelines|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Gurugram
The norms of eligibility for a home loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and above. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- Salaried individuals, Self- employed, Agriculturist and Non- Resident Indians are eligible to apply for a Karnataka Bank home loan.
- In the case of salaried employees, the minimum monthly income should be ₹ 10,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 1,20,000.
- In the case of an NRI, the minimum monthly income for a salaried individual should be ₹40,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 4,80,000.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Gurugram
The list of important documents required for a home loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photograph of applicant/guarantor
- Identity proof- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Residence proof- Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Signature proof- Passport/ PAN Card
- Processing fee cheque
- Detailed cost estimate/valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Last 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16/ITR for last 3 years (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- Educational qualification certificate and the Proof of business existence (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
For more information, Click Home Loan Gurugram.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Gurugram
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branch in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Gurugram Haryana||Plot No14, Ground Floor, Sco 14, Sector 14, Delhi Gurugram Road, Gurugram 122001||KARB0000261||110052005||1800 425 1444|
|Gurugram Sector 31-32A||SCO-28, SECTOR 31-32A, Gurugram - 122001||KARB0000271||110052026||1800 425 1444|
|Gurugram Sector 7||DSS NO.25 & 26, Huda Market, Old Railway Road, Sector-7, Gurugram||KARB0000280||110052030||1800 425 1444|