Apply Home Loan 2018253 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Home Loan Pune
A house is the only place which can give you maximum relaxation and warmth. After you spend a long day at work, all you want to do is simply relax in the living room of your house. Living in rented rooms don’t give that much satisfaction when compared to living in your own house. If you are planning to purchase your own house but are short of money, you can do so with the help of a home loan product. Karnataka Bank offers a home loan to the customers based in Pune at the best rates of interest. The bank has opened five branches in the city. A home loan is the best option when it comes to financing for a house. You can pay the bank monthly EMIs and become the owner of a house.
Karnataka Bank Home Loan Pune at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Interest Rate||8.70% - 9.10%|
|Amount||60 times of the monthly net salary or 5 times of the current year net income or maximum up to ₹5 crore for purchase or construction of house.|
Up to 80% of the registration value of the site or maximum of ₹50 lakh for purchase of housing site.
Up to 75% of the estimated cost of asset for the re-furnishing of the house.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years for purchase or construction of house.|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|Prepayment Fees||As per Bank’s guidelines|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Pune
The norms of eligibility for a home loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and above. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- Salaried individuals, Self- employed, Agriculturist and Non- Resident Indians are eligible to apply for a Karnataka Bank home loan.
- In the case of salaried employees, the minimum monthly income should be ₹ 10,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 1,20,000.
- In the case of an NRI, the minimum monthly income for a salaried individual should be ₹40,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 4,80,000.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Pune
The list of important documents required for a home loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photograph of applicant/guarantor
- Identity proof- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Residence proof- Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Signature proof- Passport/ PAN Card
- Processing fee cheque
- Detailed cost estimate/valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Last 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16/ITR for last 3 years (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- Educational qualification certificate and the Proof of business existence (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
For more information, please refer to Home Loan Pune
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Pune
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Pune Main||Shree Maa Building, Near Appa Balwant Chowk, 10, Budhwar Peth, Bajirao Road, Pb562, Pune 41||KARB0000607||411052002||1800 425 1444|
|Hadapsar Pune||Door No 84 By 14, 1st Floor, Everest House, Tupe Complex, Near Vaibhav Theatre, Hadapsar, Pune||KARB0000609||411052003||1800 425 1444|
|Dhankawadi||Shop No. 7 To 11, Rajdhani Complex, Next To Shankar Maharaj Mutt, Pune Satara Road, Pune - 411043||KARB0000612||411052004||1800 425 1444|
|Bavdhan Budruk||Atharva Bliss, C-building, Ground Floor, Sy No.13/1, 14/1, Bavdhan Budruk||KARB0000933||NON-MICR||1800 425 1444|
|Pune-baner||Ground Floor, Sy No.106, Opp. Hotel Sadanand, Near D-mart Main Road, Baner - 411045||KARB0000628||411052007||1800 425 1444|