Apply Home Loan 2019356 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Guwahati
- 2 Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Guwahati at a Glance
About Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Guwahati
Guwahati, the capital city of Assam, is full of hills and natural greenery to gain the traction among the travellers. As far as the city’s economy goes, it’s the petroleum manufacturing that takes the centre stage here. Guwahati Refinery is an illustration to the rapidly expanding base of petroleum manufacturing in the city. The people working in this industry and others living in the city are looking to buy a home. A lender offering a home loan at affordable rates is what the demand of the city is. The demand does find the fulfillment at Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan. Founded in 1943, the bank has a substantial branch presence in India with some being at Guwahati.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Guwahati at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.75% - 8.85%|
|Loan Amount||Depends upon your income, saving and repayment capability|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 30 years, including the 18-month moratorium period subject to the dwelling unit’s age|
|Processing Fee||0.50% of the loan amount plus service tax as applicable.|
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Eligibility Criteria in Guwahati
Want to apply for a home loan at OBC in Guwahati? Check eligibility now from the below pointers that come your way as it will determine where you stand as far as approval for home loan is concerned.
- Both salaried and self-employed can make their home loan application.
- The minimum age a borrower has to attain at the time of filing in the application is 18 years.
- When the proposed loan tenure is set to be over, the age of the borrower should not be more than 60-70 years.
- Borrowers as well as co-borrowers are required to have a regular and assured flow of income.
Documents Checklist to Avail Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Guwahati
A key element to your dream home journey lies with the successful submission of the documents, which the bank seeks to approval the loan in Guwahati.
- Loan Application Form
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport
- Residence Proof-Passport/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Last 3-6 Month Salary Slip, Last 6-month bank statement, Latest Form 16 & ITR (For Salaried), Last 2-3 years Profit & Loss Account Statement and Audited Balance Sheet (For Self-employed)
- Passport Size Photographs of applicants and co-applicants
- Property Documents-Buyer Agreement Copy/Allotment Letter, Receipt of Payment made to Property Developers
For more, check out in Home Loan Guwahati
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Guwahati Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Lakhotia||Col. J. Ali Road, Lakhotia, Guwahati, Assam-781001||ORBC0100402||781022002||0361-2544713|
|Pan Bazar||Hem Barua Road, Pan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam-781001||ORBC0101127||781022003||0361-2606555|
|G.S.Road||1st Floor Aditya Plaza, Christian Basti, G.S.Road Guwahati, Assam||ORBC0101994|
|Zoo Road||Zoo Road Guwahati Hatigarh, Chariali, Zoo Narangi Road, Guwahati-781024||ORBC0101999||8876568680|
|Guwahati Club||Guwahati Club MC Road Near Guwahati CLB Kamrup||ORBC0102016||781022007||9435492455|
|Maligaon||A.T. Road, Dwarka Encl 1St Floor, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam||ORBC0102017||781022006||9435549657|