About Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Noida
Noida is rapidly developing as one of the most emerging cities of India in terms of overall development spanning from infrastructure growth to the economic prosperity. Known as the business centre of Uttar Pradesh, the city is an amalgamation of top-notch companies, small and medium enterprises, and others. The people working in these establishments are doing best to put their feet into their dream home. However, expensive offers are dampening their expectations in a big way. No worry now, as Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), with its branches, is right there in Noida to serve this very need. A proper explanation on Oriental Bank of Commerce Noida is shown below for you to take a call on the public lender.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Noida at a Glance
|8.60% - 9.95%
|Depends upon your income, saving and repayment capability
|Upto 30 years, including the 18-month moratorium period subject to the dwelling unit’s age
|0.50% of the loan amount plus service tax as applicable.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Eligibility Criteria in Noida
Want to apply for a home loan at OBC in Noida? First check eligibility now from the below pointers that come your way before applying for the loan, as it has to be met for getting a loan from the public lender.
- Both salaried and self-employed can make their home loan application.
- The minimum age a borrower has to attain at the time of filing in the application is 18 years.
- When the proposed loan tenure is set to be over, the age of the borrower should not be more than 60-70 years.
- Borrowers as well as co-borrowers are required to have a regular and assured flow of income.
Documents Checklist for Applying for Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Noida
A key element to your dream home journey lies with the successful submission of the documents, which the bank seeks to approval the loan in Noida.
- Loan Application Form
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport
- Residence Proof-Passport/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Last 3-6 Month Salary Slip, Last 6-month bank statement, Latest Form 16 & ITR (For Salaried), Last 2-3 years Profit & Loss Account Statement and Audited Balance Sheet (For Self-employed)
- Passport Size Photographs of applicants and co-applicants
- Property Documents-Buyer Agreement Copy/Allotment Letter, Receipt of Payment made to Property Developers
For more, check out in Home Loan Noida
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Noida Branches
|Sector-49, Barola, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-203207
|Gautam Budh Nagar
|A-135 A, Sector-27, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|Sector-20, Commercial Complex, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|Gejha Bhangel, Noida, Dadri Road, Uttar Pradesh-201304
|B-31, Sector 62, Staff Training Centre, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|Amity International School, Sector-44
|Amity International School, Sector-44 Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|G-57/58, Sector-18 Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|Gautam Budh Nagar
|C-1, Sector-61, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201309
|A. P. J School Noida
|A. P. J School, Sector-16A, Noida, Dist.G.B Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|District Court Campus
|Shop No. 29 & 30 District Court Campus Phase-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201305
|Alliance School Noida
|C-54, Sec-56, Noida, G.B.Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
|H-1/A-7, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
|C-47, Village, Hoshiyarpur, Near Ashwin Hospital, Sector-51, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar-201307
|C-11 Village Mamoora, Sector-66, Noida, District G.B.Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201301